Your Bill after your off the ship..

Is there anyway to access your on-board bill after you are off the ship? We are seeing numerous charges coming through from RCCL and I just want to double check our bill (of course we cannot locate our paper copy)

Have your booking number handy and your SeaPass Card that has your Folio Number on it and call 1-800-327-6700

Is there anyway to access your on-board bill after you are off the ship? We are seeing numerous charges coming through from RCCL and I just want to double check our bill (of course we cannot locate our paper copy)

Call your credit card company and tell them your problem. They will call RCI with you on the line and work it out to your satisfaction. We had an extra charge on our Bermuda cruise this summer and did not notice it until we were in the car on the way home. It was removed after RCI could not satisfactorily explain it away. I'm sure it was an honest mistake but it was nice to have the lady from the card discussing the situation and not doing it myself. :>)D.

Archived