Splendor of the Seas Best Cabin

Well, if money's no object, book the Royal Suite! Really, tho...what type of cabin do you want? Midship locations are the most convenient to the stairs and elevators. Lower decks are good if you have motion issues....again, midship!

We were on Splendour in March--absolutely loved ship and crew! :) As a smaller ship, cabin selection is pretty straight forward, in my opinion. There is only one deck--deck 7--that is sandwiched both above and below by other passenger cabin decks. I like that to prevent noise bleed from public areas. With that said, the suite deck is deck 8, so if you are looking for any kind of suite, that's where they all are. I might be cautious about location vis-a-vis what public area is directly above and how much noise you think it will generate. We actually had a junior suite at the far port aft of the shift under the spa/beauty salon. It was very quiet, as one would expect!

Cheers!

Archived