Bringing wine aboard

fredzy

We are going on Westerdam next Saturday. I had planned to bringa few bottles of wine onboard to have in our cabin. The couple we are going with just told us that you cannot bring any wine onboard HAL ships. Am I losing it, or are they mistaken. I thpught you could take as much wine as you wanted aboard.:confused:

Thanks for your answers.

Fred

We are going on Westerdam next Saturday. I had planned to bring a few bottles of wine onboard to have in our cabin. The couple we are going with just told us that you cannot bring any wine onboard HAL ships. Am I losing it, or are they mistaken. I thpught you could take as much wine as you wanted aboard.:confused:

Thanks for your answers.

Fred

We are going on Westerdam next Saturday. I had planned to bring a few bottles of wine onboard to have in our cabin. The couple we are going with just told us that you cannot bring any wine onboard HAL ships. Am I losing it, or are they mistaken. I thpught you could take as much wine as you wanted aboard.:confused:

Thanks for your answers.

Fred

Hi,

We cruised in the spring with HAL. Yes, you are allowed to bring wine onboard with you. I don't think the policy has changed since the spring. We will cruise with them this fall again and will be accompanied by a few bottles when we embark at Fort Lauderdale.

We made sure we would not have a problem and called HAL for info before our last cruise.

:)

I have not heard of any changes about HAL not allowing you to bring wine on board the ship at embarkation and all ports.

What cruise line have your friends been cruising on?

The other question is what were your your friends drinking when the told you this?

With friends like this ..........

Friends don't let friends cruise on HAL without LOTS of wine!

Archived