Freedom pre-cruise

Maine-ly Lobster - a restaurant with wonderful seafood - best clam chowder ever! Kennedy Space Center is also definitely worth a visit. However, one day should do it; not a lot to do other than that.

We have come in two days prior to our cruise and plan to do the same in a few weeks. We just want to get our vacation started, so we try to take advantage of Friday and Saturday pre-cruise. We enjoy relaxing by the pool at our hotel or heading to the beach during the day. We try to head over to some of the restaurants that have a great view of the ships leaving and watch those sail out. If you have the opportunity to take the extra time, get your vacation started and you'll find something to do for sure! Have a great cruise!

We have come in two days prior to our cruise and plan to do the same in a few weeks. We just want to get our vacation started, so we try to take advantage of Friday and Saturday pre-cruise. We enjoy relaxing by the pool at our hotel or heading to the beach during the day. We try to head over to some of the restaurants that have a great view of the ships leaving and watch those sail out. If you have the opportunity to take the extra time, get your vacation started and you'll find something to do for sure! Have a great cruise!

I could have been writing this post. ;)

We too love to get to Cocoa Beach on Friday for a Sunday cruise. Settle in Fri, go to the port, either grill, fish lips, or rusty's and watch the ships leave. Sat either beach, NASA, or both and then go back to port and watch ships leave again. Then we head to Kelsey's Pizza next to the Radisson Resort at the Port for a fine salad and pizza! :)

We are self employed and work 60-100 hrs per week for 51 weeks a year. It takes both Fri and Sat to wind down so we can enjoy our 7 days of relaxation on the ship!!! Take the extra day.

Tim

I could have been writing this post. ;)

We too love to get to Cocoa Beach on Friday for a Sunday cruise. Settle in Fri, go to the port, either grill, fish lips, or rusty's and watch the ships leave. Sat either beach, NASA, or both and then go back to port and watch ships leave again. Then we head to Kelsey's Pizza next to the Radisson Resort at the Port for a fine salad and pizza! :)

We are self employed and work 60-100 hrs per week for 51 weeks a year. It takes both Fri and Sat to wind down so we can enjoy our 7 days of relaxation on the ship!!! Take the extra day.

Tim

Thanks for all the replies and great suggestions, I think you've talked me into it.

There is also the Warbird Museum in the area for the old plane lovers. You can walk thru it (actually 2 museums, I think) by yourself or do there guidd walk thru. My hubby loved it when we did it a few years ago, cause if it's old he loves it.

There is also the Warbird Museum in the area for the old plane lovers. You can walk thru it (actually 2 museums, I think) by yourself or do there guidd walk thru. My hubby loved it when we did it a few years ago, cause if it's old he loves it.

Thanks!

Archived