Adults only pool

pretty1111

There were no children in the adults only hot tubs on the Glory when we went...no adults either, those hot tubs were closed.:(

probably because of fecal contamination due to a leaky swim diaper

probably because of fecal contamination due to a leaky swim diaper

Gross....nothing worse than a tootsie roll in the pool.:mad:

nice topic first thing in the morning, huh, Liv?? :eek:

Yep:rolleyes: I had to come see what all the commotion was about:D

I came upon it after it had ended for the night....

Me too. So....please explain to me how one can justify the little one in the pool/HT if someone else smuggles some drink?:confused: I don't get it??

This is too funny! Rules ARE Rules! Potty-trained toddlers in the hot tub is, to me, the same as smuggling alcohol on board. In both instances, the responsible party is breaking a rule to satisfy their own want/need & to make their own trip more enjoyable. However, it is pretty hypocritical to say that allowing a kid in a hot-tub is more severe than smuggling alcohol on board. One can argue that by smuggling alcohol on board, one might be inclined to drink more heavily (thus becoming a "safety" issue) than if the person had to buy all the drinks at the cruiseline price.

Nicely said!!!

Me too. So....please explain to me how one can justify the little one in the pool/HT if someone else smuggles some drink?:confused: I don't get it??

It's the same thing on each 'hot topic'.

irons in the cabins will draw out the people that say, "Well I bring an iron because people can smoke in the cabins!!"

Kids on cruises topic will bring out the "I'd rather be with a bunch of bad kids than a bunch of drunks!"

and the kids in adult pools will always bring out the 'smuggled booze' excuse making posters.

Nothing makes me more insane than people talking away their behavior by pointing out behavior they feel is worse....how 2nd grade is that???

worse, is insinuating that people who smuggle booze do it because they are drunks and will cause a safety hazard. No one considers the possibility that they may smuggle a little because they are trying to save a few bucks :rolleyes: Every time booze is brought up at all it's as if everyone who drinks is a freaking alcoholic.

It's the same thing on each 'hot topic'.

irons in the cabins will draw out the people that say, "Well I bring an iron becausse people can smoke in the cabins!!"

Kids on cruises topic will bring out the "I'd rather be with a bunch of bad kids than a bunch of drunks!"

and the kids in adult pools will always bring out the 'smuggled booze' excuse making posters.

Nothing makes me more insane than people talking away their behavior by pointing out behavior they feel is worse....

how 2nd grade is that???

Now I get it...thanks for clearing that up ;)

Well my Dad can beat up your Dad.:p

Well, YOU started it!! :p

Did not....Now what was the original question? Oh yeah...Anyone know if these pools are marked on Conquest Class ships?

Did not....Now what was the original question? Oh yeah...Anyone know if these pools are marked on Conquest Class ships?

I don't know...I hope they are for your sake. When it is labled Adults Only, MOST people do follow the rule, so it does make the pool experience nicer. I also hope that if the Conquest does have an adult pool it is policed as well as it was on the Miracle...they did a stand-up job! :D

I don't know...I hope they are for your sake. When it is labled Adults Only, MOST people do follow the rule, so it does make the pool experience nicer. I also hope that if the Conquest does have an adult pool it is policed as well as it was on the Miracle...they did a stand-up job! :D

Me too. The aft pool on the CB was awesome. One little sailor in there for about 5 minutes but quick work was made of that ;). No hot tub though...that blew :( Speaking of the tubs, they seriously need to crank the heat up on those things.:mad:

:( Speaking of the tubs, they seriously need to crank the heat up on those things.:mad:

some like it hot???? :p

I never use hot tubs.....can't stand 'em. I'm the only person I know who doesn't like hot tubs unless I'm outside someplace where there is snow falling...THEN I like a hot tub. :D

I also prefer my pool and ocean water on the cold side....definitely nothing above 74 degrees.

I never use hot tubs.....can't stand 'em. I'm the only person I know who doesn't like hot tubs unless I'm outside someplace where there is snow falling...THEN I like a hot tub. :D

I also prefer my pool and ocean water on the cold side....definitely nothing above 74 degrees.

I do :D

I agree with the hot tub and snow LOL.

74??:eek: One word......shrinkage:eek:

I'm with you. I'm so hot natured, it has to be really cold outside before I can enjoy a hot tub. Lauri and I sometimes rent a cabin in the mountains for a long weekend during January or February. Nothing like sitting in the hot tub when snow is falling.

I do :D

I agree with the hot tub and snow LOL.

ha!

you guys have taken over this thread. I tend to be in the group who likes the warmer water, oceans and pools included. I'm cold natured :o

LOL!! When I swim in water that's warm, I feel like I'm in a pool of pee. :eek:

I like to jump into water that makes my heart stop for a minute, and makes me border line numb....I LOVE it!!

and liv, shrinkage is NEVA permanent!! ;)

LOL!! When I swim in water that's warm, I feel like I'm in a pool of pee. :eek:

I like to jump into water that makes my heart stop for a minute, and makes me border line numb....I LOVE it!!

and liv, shrinkage is NEVA permanent!! ;)

I wouldn't know what a pool of pee feels like:D

Brrrr.....no thank you. 102 or 104 for the tub :D

No, but it "can" cause problems. Didn't you see that episode of Seinfeld?:eek:

Archived