Eclipse Teamaker???

Germancruiser

We were on Eclipse TA last November, and there were no tea kettles.

I'm just wondering if you asked your stateroom attendant, on a case-by-case basis, they would provide you one, like if you ask for wine glasses. Just curious.

We were on Eclipse TA last November, and there were no tea kettles.

I'm just wondering if you asked your stateroom attendant, on a case-by-case basis, they would provide you one, like if you ask for wine glasses. Just curious.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that they remove the kettles when the TA's depart from Southampton heading back west after the season.

Woody

Sorry, I should have mentioned that they remove the kettles when the TA's depart from Southampton heading back west after the season.

Woody

Yes, I know they removed them for the TA. They've got to be in a storeroom somewhere on the ship, don't you think? Just wondering if you could ask for one -- just wondering?

P.S. I have no dog in this hunt because I don't drink tea -- just beer & wine. :D

We were talking to the Hotel Director on an Eclipse TA and he asked if we were happy with everything. One of the group said they missed the kettles and he took our cabin numbers and we had kettles delivered that evening. We were told that they would be collected before we arrived in US because they were going into storage. Our friends were really happy, but I think we made tea once.

Sheila

On our first P&O cruise recently I loved having the tea/coffee facilities in the cabin. There was a good selection of teas, coffee and little packets of biscuits. For me it gives them a definite plus. I know, because I do it, drinks can be ordered through room service BUT this means me getting out of bed and dressing to receive my early cuppa.

Archived