e-ticket ?

We received our e-tickets several weeks ago. While looking them over one more time I noticed that under "Charge account & Cruise Ticket" it says, "Complete this page & the next prior to check-in." I don't see anything to complete on either page other than a signature line. Am I missing something, or is that all there is? Can anyone ease my mind? :confused:

Hi Ginny!

That is what I remember (although it's been 11 months...) ;) We too thought we were missing something.

Have fun planning :D

###

Thanks for the quick answer! It looked like all the pages were there, so we'll just go with it. Right now there is luggage all over our guest room & I'm all in a tizzy! I guess that's half the fun!?! :eek:

With my edocs (have received them now the third time, but they have all three been the same) there is every printed page splitted into three columns. In my docs it´s page 7 that has the "Charge Account & Cruise Ticket" on it.

The middle column has the credit card information on it where you check for your type of payment and can provude your credit card information. It has also space to give several names and cabin numbers if you want to charge the expenses from more people in your party to your credit card. The credit card holder has to sign for this information.

On the left column of this page all people have to sign the Cruise Ticket Contract.

This page is all you have to show at check-in, although I always have the full print out e-docs handy just in case.

Hope this makes sense to you.

A question for you please. Did you book through a travel agent or did you book with the cruise line?

When you recieve e-docs what do you do about luggage tags, etc.

Thanks,

Bobby

I booked through an online TA as I can´t book through the cruiseline because they won´t accept my booking from Germany.

I create my own luggage tags. There is an example in the edocs and I use that to make my own luggage tags and they look like the ones by the cruise line provided. I laminate them to protect them from possible rain. I´ve done this no two times and it worked great.

I´ll do that again on our trip.

The middle column has the credit card information on it where you check for your type of payment and can provude your credit card information. It has also space to give several names and cabin numbers if you want to charge the expenses from more people in your party to your credit card. The credit card holder has to sign for this information.

Hmmm, mine doesn't have anyplace for CC information.

madforcruising- Thats how mine used to look

Now it skips the CC info and authorized users

instead of CC info i get cashless system you need to present CC during check in

p.s. for me it's page 6 of 8

Archived