Bermuda Glassbottom

beer1234

We took the Fantasea Bermuda Triangle Nightlife Cruise two summers ago (We didn't book through the ship, but the ship did offer the same excursion from the same vendor). I know everyone has their own opinions, but for us this was the least enjoyable excursion of our trip. If memory serves me correctly, on the way out we were sitting "up top" and were pretty much left to our own devices. When we reached "the triangle," we went downstairs and gathered around the glass to look down into the ocean. They turned on some lights on the bottom of the boat. Maybe to someone with experience what we saw was great, but I wasn't overly impressed, especially given that this excursion was not inexpensive. After a short time, we started back to shore, again without much commentary. We were served some watered down drinks (rum swizzles?). I must say that the guys running the excursion were very friendly, but for the money it wasn't what I was expecting. I wouldn't do it again. Helmet diving, on the other hand...:D

Archived