Angry Water !!

sdear

Hello everyone

I'm praying that the storm goes over you without any problems and that everyone is safe. Please be safe. I'm in the northeast close to Cape Liberty (Explorer Country). I sometimes wish I lived in Florida only for cruise benefits. But when the storms come it is scary watching it on TV. I can't imagine being living through one.

Good Luck and God Bless.

I'm beginning to think they know they are on camera...they're not going anywhere off camera for long.

I was thinking the same thing. At least it is better than looking out my window. I am in Naples, 150 miles from Isaac, and it is not pretty. Palm trees and rain blowing sideways for a few minutes, then still for a few minutes, then repeat... I have my A/C down even lower than usual to have a head-start on heating up if/when the power goes out, and it is cold in here - makes the dreary scene feel like up north in the winter, even though I'm looking at palm trees :D

Here is some video of that 'angry water'

Pretty amazing what mother nature is capable of ! Winds are kicking up over here on the gulf coast now..glad that thing is more out in the middle of the gulf.

Pretty amazing what mother nature is capable of ! Winds are kicking up over here on the gulf coast now..glad that thing is more out in the middle of the gulf.

Sue, it has really died down here on the Keys. Despite the storm being right over us right now, it's surprisingly calm outside. Winds about 30 and no rain. We have a little bit of storm surge though. It's about about a foot. No worries though. It would have to rise another 2 feet to breach my sea wall. We'll see what happens when the southerly winds come, which should be pretty soon.

Sue, it has really died down here on the Keys. Despite the storm being right over us right now, it's surprisingly calm outside. Winds about 30 and no rain. We have a little bit of storm surge though. It's about about a foot. No worries though. It would have to rise another 2 feet to breach my sea wall. We'll see what happens when the southerly winds come, which should be pretty soon.

So far so good Paul! Let's hope it continues

Paul glad to hear everything is ok at the moment. Hoping for the best when the south side of the storm comes through

Archived