Viking Odin

Lggva

Hi, I'm traveling on the Viking Odin on 12/1/12. I'm curious, does anyone know the boarding time in Budapest and what time I can expect to be off the boat in Nuremberg on 12/8/12. I'm trying to arrange car service and can't find this information on the Viking page. Thanks

We just had detailed discussions with our Viking rep about this. Rooms are generally ready at 3pm, but you can go to the boat and check-in to drop off luggage in the morning. Your luggage will be delivered to the rooms, but you should keep any meds, etc with you. Afterwards, you can relax in the lounge area with passengers coming and going, and stay for a light lunch and/or go tour on your own. They also offer a walking tour after lunch more for exercise and some short activity, not really a full walking tour.

MikeMabel posted a departure schedule of a Viking cruise in another post. Luggage is collected depending on your departure time, with some as early as 4am to catch early flights. All luggage is to be out by 9am and all passengers are to be out of rooms by 10am. Again you are free to wait in the lounge if you have a later departure.

Archived