Have anyone use Terravision bus company ? any comment ?

candykwong

Have anyone use Terravision bus company ? from Rome airport to Terminal ? any comment ? i found there's few negative review on tripadvisor regards to stolen luggages. any other suggestion ?

it was fine, although we used it from CIA airport, not FCO; but I can't imaging there's much difference.

Excellent way and very reasonable to get into Rome at the train station. I preprinted four tickets and as soon as we walked outside the Alitalia terminal, the bus was there. There was an awful line and we were sure that we wouldn't make that bus. No problem, we all fit someplace - we didn't sit with our family but we're adults so it was not problem. Comfy bus too. It cost us 3 or 4 Euros apiece. There aren't any stops so you just get off the bus and get your luggage. Then the fun began. Try to get a taxi to take you to your hotel - none of them will use the meter, and they quote you 30 or 40 Euros to go one stop on the metro to Plaza Republica. Finally, after an hour or more, we were able to get a taxi for 25 euros. That was the only problem with the bus service. We were going on two cruises so we did have heavy luggage but only one bag apiece.

• 7 months later...
I used it in March. It was absolutely fine. Less expensive and somewhat less hassle than the trains if Termini is where you want to go.

We've been trying to purchase tickets online directly thru their site, but continue to get "issueing network name error" messages. I've tried contacting them thru the site with no response. Can I walk up and buy tickets in person at Termini?

We've been trying to purchase tickets online directly thru their site, but continue to get "issueing network name error" messages. I've tried contacting them thru the site with no response. Can I walk up and buy tickets in person at Termini?

Yes, you can buy them at Termini. We didn't want to purchase in advance because we weren't sure whether the bus or the train would be more convenient timing-wise. When you exit (go outside of) the arrivals terminal, you'll turn right and walk until you reach the buses -- maybe a little less than a block. IIRC, there is a window where you can purchase your ticket. You don't have to go back inside the building.

Archived