Auto-Tips for Ocean Suites

ShipShape2012

Suite guests on RCI pay a higher daily gratuity rate for their room steward, but all rooms same rate on CCL.

Suite guests on RCL have a concierge lounge with free drinks is why they also pay a higher tip to my understanding. The concierge will also do booking for you on the ship, like book the steak restaurant.

You get no extra service with Carnival.

Suite guests on RCL have a concierge lounge with free drinks is why they also pay a higher tip to my understanding. The concierge will also do booking for you on the ship, like book the steak restaurant.

You get no extra service with Carnival.

Agree. Plus, if you book a Grand Suite or above, you get double cruise points:), whereas CCL doesn't.:(

Agree. Plus, if you book a Grand Suite or above, you get double cruise points:), whereas CCL doesn't.:(

Actually all you need to book is a Junior Suite to get double loyalty points. I have done it twice just for that reason. It makes it like two cruises in one. I had booked a 4 day in a JS with a friend with limited vacation time and we made the most of it just this spring and once did a JS on Liberty OTS.

I much prefered Jewel OTS to be honest, radiance class, so much nicer to me.

Actually all you need to book is a Junior Suite to get double loyalty points. I have done it twice just for that reason. It makes it like two cruises in one. I had booked a 4 day in a JS with a friend with limited vacation time and we made the most of it just this spring and once did a JS on Liberty OTS.

NCL does this with suites also.

You are correct, I meant JS or above. My bad.

Archived