2014 World Cruise

Wellseasoned

Just received the brochure for the 2014 World Cruise. LA to Hawaii, New Zealand, eastern Australia, many Southeast Asia ports, India, Oman, Red Sea, Med, ending in Barcelona. 113 days on the Whisper. Looks great!

Hello our dear friend,

Look forward to receiving ours too. How are you and Debbie?

When is your next SS experience?

Cheers,

ScottToronto and family.

Yes, a lot of it is very familiar, but there are a few new twists. There are two ports in Papua New Guinea, two overnights in Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar (Burma). Two overnights in Hong Kong. Overnight in Shanghai. They say that they have responded to Venetian members desires on the questionaire they sent about wishes for a world cruise. There are 12 overnights and some late night departures. There is a complimentary overnight trip to Angkor Wat and special things in Hong Kong and Istanbul. We won't do it, but we will be interested in the segments which will appear later.

A SS agent told me that the big suites are almost all reserved already, three silvers left. You can hold any suite for $2000 per person, cancel or pay full deposit when they publish the prices, whenever that will be.

Yes, a lot of it is very familiar, but there are a few new twists. There are two ports in Papua New Guinea, two overnights in Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar (Burma). Two overnights in Hong Kong. Overnight in Shanghai. They say that they have responded to Venetian members desires on the questionaire they sent about wishes for a world cruise. There are 12 overnights and some late night departures. There is a complimentary overnight trip to Angkor Wat and special things in Hong Kong and Istanbul. We won't do it, but we will be interested in the segments which will appear later.

A SS agent told me that the big suites are almost all reserved already, three silvers left. You can hold any suite for $2000 per person, cancel or pay full deposit when they publish the prices, whenever that will be.

I was looking over the itinerary and what yawn! Same old same old as someone above pointed out. Not even the segments would interest me to be honest. Seabourn is set to announce in less than a week the World Cruise for the Sojourn.

Archived