How to Contact Mr. Heald

NCTribeFan

Do I have to 'like' his page first, though? Unlike other people, I don't see the option to send him a message on his page. I can do that with other people but who aren't FB friends. It's a page, not a person, right?

There is no place to make a PM on a fan page. You would have to be a friend of his personal page.

• 3 weeks later...
It can take a while for John to answer from his blog

(if they decide to take your question) - and he won't

email you with the answer it just goes on the blog.

This email goes to John and his assistants:

socialmedia@carnival.com

Good luck!

That ^^^^ e-mail is not longer valid.

John himself gave me the following contact e-mail on his FB page last year 2011.

socialnetworking@carnival.com

OP ... send off an e-mail to Mischelle .. she is one of John's assistants along with Mary .. they both sift through his mail.

John has always responded to me when I private Facebook message him. this does not get a public view.

Absolutely agree. He has always responded to me whenever I have posted a question on FB or even if I have just made a comment - either positive or negative. The replies came within hours usually. The one time I asked a question through the Ask John link on the blog he answered it in the blog several weeks later.

I posted a question about getting our family of 9 (4 linked bookings) at the same table. Got a reply from an assistant that he doesn't handle that and I should speak to the Matre D once on board, which is not His standard reply (of course I did ask it very early in the booking).

I posted a question about getting our family of 9 (4 linked bookings) at the same table. Got a reply from an assistant that he doesn't handle that and I should speak to the Matre D once on board, which is not His standard reply (of course I did ask it very early in the booking).

That should have been the standard answer from the get go, before the word got out that he will make your bed if you ask him to.

As long as the booking are linked, you should be fine.

Linking is suppose to be the key.

Hope you have a great cruise.

From John's FB page just now

This was posted to me yesterday and as I am not a member of CC or do I have time to read the messages I cant reply there. But I would really like to help so if "NCTRIBEFAN" would like to send me a note marked "urgent" on my blog via the ask John section or indeed post here on Facebook I will do my very best to answer quickly and help as much as I am able. I wonder if someone can let him know on Cruise Critic please and thanks in advance for doing so.

OP, here. As I said intially, I'm not a fan of his but the vitriol directed at the man is simpy amazing. But then, the level of childishness exhibited here in many threads seems to be at an embarrassingly high level.

I've received no response from John or anyone.

Again, my whole "thing" was to keep my message/questions to him private. I used Ask John. I even posted on the blog that I had done so and had emailed Mischelle and had received no request.

I see no "personal" page for him on Facebook from which one can send a message.

The only option seems to be to post a public post on his Facebook page, and I see no way to make that private, despite what frednsb stated earlier. Yes, he seems to respond there.

I suppose I could simply post there and note to him that I had sent an email on 9/15 that I would truly love for him to read. I sail in two weeks.

OP, here. As I said intially, I'm not a fan of his but the vitriol directed at the man is simpy amazing. But then, the level of childishness exhibited here in many threads seems to be at an embarrassingly high level.

I've received no response from John or anyone.

Again, my whole "thing" was to keep my message/questions to him private. I used Ask John. I even posted on the blog that I had done so and had emailed Mischelle and had received no request.

I see no "personal" page for him on Facebook from which one can send a message.

The only option seems to be to post a public post on his Facebook page, and I see no way to make that private, despite what frednsb stated earlier. Yes, he seems to respond there.

I suppose I could simply post there and note to him that I had sent an email on 9/15 that I would truly love for him to read. I sail in two weeks.

This was posted to me yesterday and as I am not a member of CC or do I have time to read the messages I cant reply there. But I would really like to help so if "NCTRIBEFAN" would like to send me a note marked "urgent" on my blog via the ask John section or indeed post here on Facebook I will do my very best to answer quickly and help as much as I am able. I wonder if someone can let him know on Cruise Critic please and thanks in advance for doing so.

Archived