Pillow Chocolates

magandab

The chocolates on Celebrity are really good :) they put a different flavor on your pillow each night. In fact I just err....found some in my cupboard lol! The flavors are: Milk Chocolate, Chamomile Raspberry, Ginger Passion Fruit Flower, Orange Peel, & Espresso :D

We had Godiva if I recall (might have been Ghiradelli) on Windstar last year. That was the first time they didn't automatically go to my husband. The ones in RCCL were so bad even my husband wouldn't eat them--total waste of time and money for them to even be left.

• 2 months later...

During the cruise, we usually just collect them and then bring them home.

At some point, later, the other half will go into a chocolate frenzy and eat them all.

Personally, I've never actually tasted one of the cruise-line turn-down chocolates, so I don't know if they're any good. I'll have to make a point to remember to try one on my next voyage.

• 5 weeks later...

Here's another vote for Celebrity's bedtime chocolate !

There are milk and dark chocolates, in different interesting flavours (in different coloured foil wrapper).

[some of the flavours are : Orange Valerian; Ginger Passion Fruit; Chamomile Raspberry; Milk Chocolate; Espresso; Caramel; Orange Peel].

Nice treat. I look forward to seeing what one appears on my pillow at night ! If only it was the same back at home :p

They are de-lic-ious :D

• 2 months later...
Hey Amy! The pillow chocolates on Carnival are nasty, IMO. I ate one on my first Carnival cruise and that was it for me. I bring them home and share with my office, for some odd reason, they like them:p

Donna

I agree, the pillow chocolates on Carnival were terrible when we sailed with them, but at least they still have the pillow chocolates! Norwegian has stopped completely. Personally, I found Celebrity's chocolates to be the best.