Komodo Island - Additional Touring Advice

acruisergirl

We were on the Celebrity Millennium cruise last January. if you don't want to go on a tour, just see the vendors selling souvenirs, I believe you have to pay $45 as an entrance fee to the park. The park entrance fee is included in the price of the excursions or private tours.

I have been remiss on paying much attention to this thread however I do have a group of 60 doing Komodo in Jan on the Millenium.

This is the same tour guide that was used last Jan for a group of 70...split into 7 groups of 10 and they all had an amazing time, well worth it and the tour company/guide is amazing to work with.

If you would like his info you can contact me at jeani at j 18ktleo dot com

I had started to organize this group/guide and then another passenger on our cruise booked with Jeffrey, they have a small group of 20 (I think) whereas I have the 'giant' group of 60!:rolleyes:

I would like to get your tour guide information but have trouble with your email. Mine is amri638@gmail.com. Thanks very much.

Komodo Marine Park is one of the renowned dive destinations in the world. Divers fly in from Europe and US to take diving ships called liveaboard for the one-week dive trip around Komodo. But as I don't see any serious snorkeling excursions except to the Pink Beach, I wonder why any cruise line is spending all day there. I've been there twice for diving. The island is hot and buggy. A short dragon route is more than enough for me.