Local bars

poppydawg

My brother is wondering if and where are the local bars near the port at Nassau. He doesnt really want to go to the overpriced tourist traps like Senor Frogs, Hard Rock, etc. thanks for the help!!!

There's a couple.. head right towards Senor Frogs along the wharf.. Just before you get to SF, on the left, you'll see a little hole in the wall. Cheap beers.

If you pass senor frogs and make the left, theres a little spot next to the frogs.. bahamas joes or something like that.

If you want something more commericial, the crews pub is left as you exit the port.

There's a couple.. head right towards Senor Frogs along the wharf.. Just before you get to SF, on the left, you'll see a little hole in the wall. Cheap beers.

If you pass senor frogs and make the left, theres a little spot next to the frogs.. bahamas joes or something like that.

If you want something more commericial, the crews pub is left as you exit the port.

Second to the hole in the wall just before SF. Great conch fritters, too!

Second to the hole in the wall just before SF. Great conch fritters, too!

I'll give a third to that little hole in the wall!

Last mother's day, I sat up for a drink there while my mom and daughter went through the straw market. My mom had to drag me away - the people were friendly, it was a good location for people-watching, the beer was cold and cheap, and I can't wait to go back!

Archived