!st Timer

dakref

Hi All. Hoping to take a cruise for the 1st time and have been recommended Island Princess as we want to do Panama Canal, whats the ship like how old is it or has it had a refit in the not too distant past or is it due one.

I would like as much info as poss.

Cheers

Dave

Hi All. Hoping to take a cruise for the 1st time and have been recommended Island Princess as we want to do Panama Canal, whats the ship like how old is it or has it had a refit in the not too distant past or is it due one.

I would like as much info as poss.

Cheers

Dave

Maybe jump on the Cruise Critic roll call for that ship and your sailing date for response of others who are taking that cruise. You can also go to the cruise line's web site - the information regarding ship age and refurbishments, etc., is usually posted under the specific ship's info. Or you could call them and ask. Surely they will respond with how wonderful the ship is, etc., but they also can confirm the age and refit info you are asking.

If you are uncertain you can also check other cruise lines, itineraries, and ships to compare similar cruises and then do the same CC roll call scans, etc., to get comparative information.

Enjoy your cruise whatever you decide - I am sure you will be hooked after that!

Archived