Carnival Swapped Guests in Cabins?

xdollbabyx

I just talked my TA about this today and she said she wasn't sure. We have 3 cabins on our upcoming cruise and my husband and I are booked in separate cabins. My TA says they will give us an extra key, but wasn't sure about switching us.....

OP... be sure to post and let us know what happens :)

I like hearing about the extra key part I'm going to make sure I grab 1 of those

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

They are ages 18 and 15 but they are next door to myself and my husband (the parents) and next door to their uncle on an inside cabin.

I took my 15 year old and her friends 2 years ago on the Valor and they said we could stay whever we wanted but had to book with one adult in each room. So that would be my guess

you are correct Legend.

Guests Under the Age of 21 Traveling with Parents / Grandparents

Guests under the age of 13

Minors must be booked in the same stateroom as the Parents/Grandparents.

Do not suggest to the caller that they can switch staterooms once on board.

If the Parents/Grandparents insist on being booked with the minors in separate staterooms, the booking must be documented with the following: "parents #_____”. Note: If booked in separate staterooms, the minors must either be directly across the hall or the stateroom next door.

Minors may only be booked in a balcony stateroom with the Parents/Grandparents"; this also applies to connecting staterooms.

Guests 13 - 17 years of age

Minors can be booked in separate staterooms, by up to 3 staterooms in between the minor stateroom and the Parents/Grandparents stateroom.

Minors age 13 may only be booked in a balcony stateroom with the Parents/Grandparents; this also applies to connecting staterooms.

Guests 18 years of age and older

Minors are not required to be booked within close proximity nor on the same deck as the Parents/Grandparents.

We should make every effort to assign staterooms nearby.

Bill

Exactly and this is what we were using and 1 of the kids is 18.... I will have to call today and find out what this mix up is all about

Um I think you have reached the wrong board this is not carnival customer service? Why ask us?

Seriously, there's truth to this statement folks.

Carnival had their reason, maybe it was to be more appropriate on paper. We posters have no way to know this answer, right? No matter anyway, just get the rooms switched back upon boarding.

Seriously, there's truth to this statement folks.

Carnival had their reason, maybe it was to be more appropriate on paper. We posters have no way to know this answer, right? No matter anyway, just get the rooms switched back upon boarding.

But it doesn't make sense since it is in line with their policy and that they didn't communicate that they made that change. And I wasn't seeking for anyone here to act as my customer service agent I was just seeking input on similar circumstances and inspiring discussion isn't that the purpose of a forum

But it doesn't make sense since it is in line with their policy and that they didn't communicate that they made that change. And I wasn't seeking for anyone here to act as my customer service agent I was just seeking input on similar circumstances and inspiring discussion isn't that the purpose of a forum

I take it you still haven't bothered to pick up the phone and find out the real answer.

Until you do and provide us with the real answer, all discussion is wild speculation and entirely moot.

It would be nice to discuss the real issue.

I take it you still haven't bothered to pick up the phone and find out the real answer.

Until you do and provide us with the real answer, all discussion is wild speculation and entirely moot.

Agree. We can speculate, play what if and maybe games all day long but only a call to Carnival will get the real answer. And even that might not get a straight answer.

Agree. We can speculate, play what if and maybe games all day long but only a call to Carnival will get the real answer. And even that might not get a straight answer.

Guess she didn't like my post, so I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking she needs to call Carnival.

Archived