You only have 48 hours...

Quest!!

Quest a lot of people like it.It seems a little sick to me.I saw a guy take out his false teeth and hand it to someone he did not know,then put them back in his mouth when they were given back to him.Men wearing bras you have to make up your own mind on this one.Just my opinion, make sure you see the ice show.Have a great cruise.:)

Get to the port early. It's your vacation and every minute counts!!

Exactly! Many people show up after lunch or early afternoon and end up waiting in line in the hot sun. Get there by 10:15 or so and you'll be among the first to board. You'll also enjoy the Windjammer buffet without the crowds and then can sit down and have a nice relaxing drink and explore the ship!

I am 48 hours away from taking my wife on her first cruise ever. (It's been 13 years for me). What is a must do on the Freedom? Please start from the very moment we board (or even before).

I am excited for you. My 1st cruise and 2nd was on the Freedom. I love that ship. have fun and I will be watching your sailaway on the port canaveral web cam. :D

Archived