Cost of Laundry on MSC Orchestra

phoenixalpha

Hi

I'm heading off on the MSC Orchestra soon and looked through the site and everywhere else but couldnt for the life of me find something as simple as laundry costs.

Does anyone know what the laundry costs are on the MSC (first time travelling with them so I'd like to know).

Hi Cruise Critic friends! Happy Monday! Here is a sample of pricing below. Please keep in mind that prices are subject to change:

Jacket- 8,00euro approximately

Trousers- 7,00euro approximately

Suit- 14euro approximately

shirt- 6euro approximately

Skirt- 5euro approximately

evening dress- 10euro approximately

shorts- 4euro approximately

Hope this helps!

HAPPY SAILINGS!

They usually have a laundry special where you can have up to 30 items done for €25 or 30. You don't have to send all the items to the laundrynat once but can send it in batches throughout your cruise.

They still had this special on the Orchestra this week. 25 EUR for up to 30 items.

• 1 month later...

We used the laundry service on our cruise a few weeks ago and it was cheap as chips, 25 euros for 30 items and they were collected from our cabin in the morning and returned all washed and pressed the next day which was fantastic. No problems, easy to organise and made a big difference when coming home, less clothes to wash and iron.

We did the 30 items for 25 euro offer too. I wanted to make the most of it so sent mostly larges items such as shirts and trousers (rather than socks). I only expected it to be washed, but the shirts etc. were all ironed as well. It was really good value for us, as most of stuff came home clean. This made a real difference as we had a late flight and were straight back to work/school the next day.

• 9 months later...
Do you need ask for this laundry package or do they give you a notice?

We are going on a 13 night cruise next week on the MSC Magnifica.

They make it very easy for you to use their laundry service ... at these prices.

I use them for shirts and pleated pants.

The rest, I schlep down to the washer and do it myself (if they have one.)

Hi Cruise Critic friends! Happy Monday! Here is a sample of pricing below. Please keep in mind that prices are subject to change:

Jacket- 8,00euro approximately

Trousers- 7,00euro approximately

Suit- 14euro approximately

shirt- 6euro approximately

Skirt- 5euro approximately

evening dress- 10euro approximately

shorts- 4euro approximately

Hope this helps!

HAPPY SAILINGS!

Any unlimited package available on your US based cruises?

If it is just underwear, just take some hand wash and do it in the cabin and hang it up to dry on the clothes line in the bathroom. Although the line initially appears short, a lot are long enough to loop through the towel rail before clipping it on to the other side of the shower cubicle, which gives you double the length of drying space.

Archived