How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

• 2 weeks later...
1. I went to SF, logged in to my account.

2. I went to "MY Shutterfly" selected one of my albums.

3. I then opened one of the pix, see below, moused over it, right clicked, selected copy, came here, replied to your post, and did a paste, and the picture posted.

ry%3D400

Thank you, looks like maybe it worked off of shurrerfly.

As of many months ago photobucket does not allow 3rd party hosting without a fee, to many popups any way on photobucket...

Thanx again, time to switch...

Ya just cant do this on photobucket anymore, maybe I am wrong but I cant do it...

enhance

Ya just cant do this on photobucket anymore, maybe I am wrong but I cant do it...

You're correct. Photobucket changed its linking policy and will not allow it without the fee.

Dave

You're correct. Photobucket changed its linking policy and will not allow it without the fee.

Dave

Thanx Dave,

Just downloaded all my pic's from photobucket and am moving to shutterfly for that reason I guess...

Shutterfly seems a bit more workable with just a drag and drop?

I use to use photobucket from my laptop to post pictures. I don't have an iPad anymore. How do you post from a Mac? If there is link that explains will be great.

Thanks

Shannon its easy...

Junk your photobucket account, its useless anymore. They stopped allowing 3rd party hosting for moving your pic's to other sites, they charge for it now.

Anyway this is easier. Open a shutterfly account and move your pic's from photobucket, have to download them 1 at a time unfortunately. If you want maybe try just a few pic's before you move everything to make sure it works for you.

In shutterfly open your photo/image and "copy image", go to your CC posting, at cursor "paste" that image, its that simple... This is for a PC but cannot imagine its not close to the same for a Mac.

Good luck, its a lot simpler that the old photobucket way...

Don't tell anybody!

enhance

enhance

AAARGH! I have literally spent the last 30 minutes searching through these Shutterfly posts and trying to get a picture to post...but can't. Every time I right click, copy, then paste into this forum, I either get a blank space or the actual web address of the picture. What am I doing wrong??????

Inserting a picture here:

https://pix.sfly.com/nSHOx1

I opened the link you posted, right-clicked on it and chose "open image in new tab".

I copied that address and pasted it in the popup window after clicking the Insert Image icon in the menu (p590232676.jpg).

All that did was prove you can link from Shutterfly (Photobucket recently cancelled this feature unless you pay through the nose). I wouldn't recommend this as a daily method. Maybe someone with a Shutterfly account can jump in and instruct you on how to get a compatible link from them.

enhance

Dave

AAARGH! I have literally spent the last 30 minutes searching through these Shutterfly posts and trying to get a picture to post...but can't. Every time I right click, copy, then paste into this forum, I either get a blank space or the actual web address of the picture. What am I doing wrong??????

enhance

https://pix.sfly.com/nSHOx1

Like this?

I opened the link you posted, right-clicked on it and chose "open image in new tab".

I copied that address and pasted it in the popup window after clicking the Insert Image icon in the menu (p590232676.jpg).

All that did was prove you can link from Shutterfly (Photobucket recently cancelled this feature unless you pay through the nose). I wouldn't recommend this as a daily method. Maybe someone with a Shutterfly account can jump in and instruct you on how to get a compatible link from them.

enhance

Dave

Oh, you beat me to it. :(