How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

How do you get the larger pictures in Photobucket? Mine aren't full screen like some, but can't find where to choose a larger size in Photobucket like we could with Webshots.

At the top, there is an option "EDIT". Click that, then it will ask you what picture you wish to edit. Then just change the size.

2d5719a7-e1aa-4772-a1e2-bebf169bfbf7_zps9e8d26bd.jpg?t=1369492905

At the top, there is an option "EDIT". Click that, then it will ask you what picture you wish to edit. Then just change the size.

The picture in the previous post is 600 x 1,000.

The following is 200 x 333

f0de6694-9f14-4857-b1e4-6606c760642b_zps46a9510b.jpg?t=1369493274

Thanks, Johneeo, but when I tried that it kept telling that the width & height must be greater than zero, but less than the maximum 800 pix.

I was putting in 600X100 and it would not accept that or anything else I would put in. It was so easy to choose a larger size in Webshots -- I want them back!

trying one more time:

TheCarousal.jpg

Okay that is bigger, I reversed where I was putting my numbers, thank, Johneeo, you're my hero!

Edited by Terre

Thanks, Johneeo, but when I tried that it kept telling that the width & height must be greater than zero, but less than the maximum 800 pix.

I was putting in 600X100 and it would not accept that or anything else I would put in. It was so easy to choose a larger size in Webshots -- I want them back!

trying one more time:

TheCarousal.jpg

Okay that is bigger, I reversed where I was putting my numbers, thank, Johneeo, you're my hero!

OK, first open up a picture, then select edit:

PB0_zpse10b5764.jpg

Then, you get this:

PB1_zpsf03eaf8a.jpg

Then, select resize, and where it shows Width 700, just change that number, and when you do, the length will change proportionally.

PB2_zps742e5fac.jpg

Photobucket test

0c73a2a4-f50c-41f0-b2af-ecd93ef35925_zpse1dbeb20.jpg?t=1369509887

520ab3fd-a401-4ab7-b8e9-2861668f233f_zps634e9734.jpg?t=1369510413

Thanks for the instructions for resizing with photobucket. I had written in my notes that is was easier than using flickr but that I couldn't resize the pictures. Now, I can!:):)

Edited by Scrapnana

A little off topic but...

How do you do the little animated avatars like you have?

I Googled animated gifs and chose the one I wanted and saved it to my computer. Then I downloaded it into my Avatar.

I still can't get mine as big as everyone else, but thanks to Johneeo, I can get them as large as Photobucket will let me...one more:

Oasis of the Seas Carousel

TheCarousal.jpg

I Googled animated gifs and chose the one I wanted and saved it to my computer. Then I downloaded it into my Avatar.

Thanks. I'll try it and see what I find (and if I can do it). Although I've been using computers since the mid-80s, I am still a digital immigrant.

Thanks. I'll try it and see what I find (and if I can do it). Although I've been using computers since the mid-80s, I am still a digital immigrant.

LOL...I can relate!

I also use TinyPic. You can do video or stills and change the size of the photo and some online photo housing site does not have access to my photo albums, I'm a little paranoid about that. I have noticed that those who do use them, sometimes have their posted photos removed by the housing sites as in this thread here. TinyPic lets you retain control of your photos.;)

View My Video

2zylqwn.jpg

We took a Med cruise a few years ago and stopped in Istanbul, which is an unbelievable port of call. The photo is the Aya Sofia Church, which started as a Christian church, but was later converted to a Muslim mosque.

We took a Med cruise a few years ago and stopped in Istanbul, which is an unbelievable port of call. The photo is the Aya Sofia Church, which started as a Christian church, but was later converted to a Muslim mosque.

This is a test to see if my pictures uploads

c97f952c-c131-4b73-b197-76b7fb54696c_zps8c033700.jpg?t=1369682210

I'm having an easy time with Photobucket, but can anyone tell me what to do in Shutterfly? I pull up the photo, copy it, and then I can't paste it into CC.

I'm trying to catch up on my web photos...and I need to decide which way to go...thanks in advance!

It is now the Aya Sofia Mosque.

Silver Whisper - The Restaurant

View from the maître d’ stand.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

8906263998_ca8acb5e40_c.jpg

Edited by Stumblefoot
Remove large photo for medium photo