How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

Bring one picture up on the PB site by itself. You can resize it, work with it if you want. Put your mouse pointer over the picture on the bottom half of the picture, right click, from that menu, select copy.

Come to CC, and respond to a post, in the response, place your mouse pointer where you want the pic to appear, right click again, this time, select paste.

I feel as though I need Updating from Photobucket for Dummies! When I right click, I get "copy image" not just "copy". When my mouse pointer is in the bottom half of the pic, it turns into a hand, not an arrow.

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by paylady

Silver Whisper - The Restaurant

View from the maître d’ stand.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

What language do you speak in Colorado?:confused:

I feel as though I need Updating from Photobucket for Dummies! When I right click, I get "copy image" not just "copy". When my mouse pointer is in the bottom half of the pic, it turns into a hand, not an arrow.

What am I doing wrong?

I just tried it and I see the hand anywhere on the picture. When I right click it just shows copy. If you choose "copy image" and paste here, does it not work?

What am I doing wrong?

See below, this is what I get when I bring up one picture, place my pointer on the picture at the bottom, and right click my mouse.

pb____zpsb198476a.jpg

See below, this is what I get when I bring up one picture, place my pointer on the picture at the bottom, and right click my mouse.

pb____zpsb198476a.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't get the same pop up as you do. I also get arrows on both sides of the photo to go forward or back in the photo library.

I clearly am no doing something right.

I appreciate your help.

Edited by paylady

Yes, you can use copy image. Then come here and paste.

Vic

Thank you, but when I come here and right click to paste, paste is not available for me --- it's shaded.

Edited by paylady

Yes, you can use copy image. Then come here and paste.

Vic

Thank you, but when I come here and right click to paste, paste is not available for me --- it's shaded.

Are you replying to a post. That might help, do not know, but try it by replying to a post.

Also, try using Control+V, another way to paste.

Paylady,

eb5e1bb6-595d-46ed-8575-1f4466324668_zps16fcebda.jpg

Try this. Look at the screen shot above. On the right side, where it says "Links to share this photo" left click the IMG choice. Now on CC hit "post reply". Click in the window for the reply and then right click and choose paste. The photo will not show yet but you will get a long address which begins with "[url=http://". Now hit "Submit Reply" and your picture should appear.

Edited by Scrapnana