How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

• 2 weeks later...

I think that's what I did. Lets see...hmm. Just gives me Files as an option, which seems to be a list of pix, by date. Ok I guess. If I choose Camera, my camera opens, but dont believe it would load it here...oh, it does, that's cool, although not all that useful with no data plan. That's the view from my lanai.

15421358500831341588819159659545.jpg

• 1 month later...

I started using the CC “click to choose files” feature that allows me to select pix from my photo library, then click “done” and then they appear in my posts all together very close to each other

What I cannot figure out is how to get space to insert text between the pictures when there are several of them, as opposed to just at the top when I start the post.

I prefer to post with descriptions and comments right before each picture, but within the same post, rather than setting up a new post with comments up front for each picture.

The solution is probably easy, I just do not see it, thanks in advance.

On 1/11/2019 at 7:44 AM, Catlover54 said:

I started using the CC “click to choose files” feature that allows me to select pix from my photo library, then click “done” and then they appear in my posts all together very close to each other

What I cannot figure out is how to get space to insert text between the pictures when there are several of them, as opposed to just at the top when I start the post.

I prefer to post with descriptions and comments right before each picture, but within the same post, rather than setting up a new post with comments up front for each picture.

The solution is probably easy, I just do not see it, thanks in advance.

When you click choose files start some text then hit enter, then hit the plus button to insert that photo

image.png.280ac6b7e04a03d338a2ad92e7446b45.png

sample1

43033608301_9760e8550c_z.jpg.78955a346155af0a8558d88e648087c4.jpg

move your cursor or mouse below the photo, add some text hit enter then pick the next to insert

sample 2

43033608301_9760e8550c_z.jpg.b8e639a069b6a5de65b8cf906ca14fa5.jpg

Edited by AlanF65
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, AlanF.  I think the problem is I am using an ipad, which is where I organize all my composite pictures from DH cameras and our iphones via Airdrop, in one album.

Ipad does not let me put my finger ( no mouse) on it anywhere below the first photo to get a flashing cursor to keep typing before another picture.

When CC was compatible with Tapatalk, it did.

I will try what you suggest on my laptop Apple computer, and if that works, it means I would have to shift all pictures to the laptop and work off of that when posting, a bit harder for me for various reasons.

5 hours ago, Catlover54 said:

Thank you, AlanF.  I think the problem is I am using an ipad, which is where I organize all my composite pictures from DH cameras and our iphones via Airdrop, in one album.

Ipad does not let me put my finger ( no mouse) on it anywhere below the first photo to get a flashing cursor to keep typing before another picture.

When CC was compatible with Tapatalk, it did.

I will try what you suggest on my laptop Apple computer, and if that works, it means I would have to shift all pictures to the laptop and work off of that when posting, a bit harder for me for various reasons.

I am picking multiple photos at one time from a folder by using the "choose files link" and then using the forum software to insert them. That is how I am getting the spacing, otherwise I get the same result as you, multiple pictures in one message

image.png.8cf4444100f9b0674b7d68ef1889ff1a.png

So on the ipad I clicked “choose files” as I did before, but then also the + sign, after eaxh of the photos 

That allowed me to put text in between the first two pictures

That is better but it will still not let me put text at the end of the picture stream

still working on it, some progress!