I LOVE Comedians with Guitars......You didn't tell me that part...

jenseib

I am not sure how this works? On the Dream they have water coolers with fresh lemons in the water. Here there is a drinking fountain with lemons next to it. LOL! Do you filter your water with a lemon slice as you drink it?

vistaspa17.jpg

gym7.jpg

Back to the spa.

vistaspa18.jpg

vistaspa19.jpg

vistaspa20.jpg

If you ever finding yourself needing a razor…come here…they have tons you can use.

vistaspa21.jpg

I took a picture and Susan happened to be there. Carolyn says it looks like she is trying to hide quickly in a game of hide and seek. LOL

susantouringspa.jpg

These are a HUGE hit with people. The heated stone chairs in the rainforest room. I heard they are fabulous, but I never did try them for myself.

vistaspa28.jpg

vistaspa29.jpg

vistaspa30.jpg

vistaspa31.jpg

These are hot saunas. When Brook opened the door the steam was pouring out.

brooksteaming.jpg

vistaspa32.jpg

These benches were heated too. I didn’t know that till several days later when I was making the rounds early morning to take pictures with the tripod and I sat on one and WOW…they are really hot.

vistaspa33.jpg

vistaspa34.jpg

vistaspa35.jpg

vistaspa36.jpg

On we went down the hall. They had several rooms decorated so cute. I only took a picture of a few of the rooms. Each was slightly different, but I actually was tired of taking so many spa pictures at that point.

vistaspa37.jpg

As I rounded back around the circle near the reception desk I saw a door open and several people walked out. My guess is that they were having a meeting in there. It was the hair salon and being a licensed cosmologist, I had to go in and take a few pictures of that as well.

vistaspa44.jpg

vistaspa45.jpg

vistaspa46.jpg

We came back out and some of us asked about different services, etc. Some were really interested in the rain forest room. I liked the sound of it, but honestly I don’t see myself using it enough to pay for it. I think Susan and Carolyn did a couples package, which basically means 2 people in the same cabin, for the rain forest room on sea days (3). It was cheaper to do it that way over the single packages.

Lisa considered it and asked me, but I just couldn’t commit. What if I totally hated it? I could only see me sitting on the hot stones for short periods of time …. And then what if I loved it. I was then worried I would spend too much time there and miss other fun events. I’m complex that way.

In the end we didn’t get it and Lisa never do get a single day or sea day package. Maybe next time I will give it a try.

We decided to split up after the spa tour. It was almost 1:30 and I was so excited with how much I had done and seen already at such an early hour.

My next destination in mind was the kids clubs. I wanted to get a few pictures while they were still open to anyone.

We said good bye to the other girls and off we went ….with pictures along the way.

quietcovehottub.jpg

quietcovepool.jpg

smokingarea.jpg

quietcovehottub2.jpg

pinichiospizzasign.jpg

mickeypool1.jpg

Then we hit the bigger kids clubs. I think we went in the lab first then over to the club, but I can’t swear to it and I can’t remember off the top of my head which is which. I do like the Dreams set up better where both clubs run into each other and kids can go from side to side. On the Magic the age groups are completely separated. (though now kids can go to both clubs)

kidsclub1.jpg

kidsclub2.jpg

kidsclub3.jpg

kidsclub4.jpg

kidsclub5.jpg

kidsclub6.jpg

kidsclub7.jpg

kidsclub8.jpg

You have to go around to the other side of the Atrium on deck 5 to get to the other club.

chandelier1.jpg

atrium1.jpg

I’ll let you in on a secret. I had trouble finding both clubs. It was set up so differently than the Dream that I walked by them a couple of times and had to ask a CM to direct us.

oceaneerclub.jpg

kidsclub9.jpg

kidsclub33.jpg

kidsclub34.jpg

This hallway is between the 2 clubs.

portholehallway.jpg

We headed back to our room. I am not sure why we did, but our luggage had arrived.

I forgot to mention earlier that we had also met our State Room Host, Rodrigo, and he was just so friendly. We loved this guy. We had asked him to separate the beds and they were already done now and he had brought our luggage into our room as well.

room9.jpg

We decided to unpack a bit and then I hung out on the balcony taking it all in…and then we spot them…dolphins!

dolphin1.jpg

dolphin2.jpg

Sadly those are the best pictures I got of the buggers. They were popping up randomly and I never knew where to aim. Why did they hang here in this gross looking green water….go out into the ocean…it’s cleaner out there!

boater1.jpg

You probably can’t see them in this picture, but there are 2 dolphins peeking up out in the distance.

dolphin3.jpg

And a few birds flew by.

birds1.jpg

We then saw this float by. UGH! Lisa told me to take a picture and tell everyone NOT to litter and it is so nasty and the poor dolphins are swimming with this junk.

litter.jpg

boater2.jpg

We headed out and over to Guest Services. I wanted to get tickets for the Alice Tea Party. I ended up getting them for our 2nd sea day for Lisa, Brook and I.

I will give you all the disappointing news right now. We all completely forgot about it and never went. I am so mad at myself for doing so…but I took a nap without a care in the world and remembered several hours later.

guestservicedesk1.jpg

guestservicedesk2.jpg

And then we had to get a picture with the Mickey Icon.

meandcaptnmickey1.jpg

meandcaptnmickey2.jpg

lisaandcaptnmickey1.jpg

lisaandcaptnmickey2.jpg

Loving all of the pics! I haven't been on either classic ship yet. I need to get my son into the club and to that pirate ship before he is too old for it.

Or before they remove it. I have a feeling during dry dock a lot of things are going to be made more like the Fantasy and Dream.

After our tour of the bar area I wanted to find the Edge (the preteen club) and take a look at that. That is the one club I had not seen on the Dream, so it would be nice to see what the Magic had…and maybe I can compare in a few weeks….

edge1.jpg

edge2.jpg

edge3.jpg

edge4.jpg

edge5.jpg

edge6.jpg

edge7.jpg

edge8.jpg

edge9.jpg

It was nice and I am sure the preteens enjoy it very much.

We then headed towards Brook’s room.

crappyhallwaypicture.jpg

I wanted to give her her tea party ticket …..you know ….the ones we totally forgot about on the actual day …..

While in her room, I took a few pictures. She brought this turtle along. It’s Henry’s and she took pictures of him throughout the cruise in different spots and was going to show Henry his adventures.

Henrysturtle.jpg

Brook had an ocean view room. This was the view out her window.

viewoutbrooksroom.jpg

Archived