Stupid question re Trainman-2's live reports

puzzums

Please forgive me but I am a technophobe! I very much want to follow Trainman-2's live, daily reports, as I am taking the same cruise on Vision of the Seas in March. Other posters talk about "subscribing to the thread". Do I have to go somewhere different from the Cruise Critic forums to read the daily reports??

Thanks from the eternally hopeless with computers crowd!

You can subscribe one of two ways, if you comment on his post you're automatically subscribed or at the header of start of thread there is a option to subscribe without making a comment.

One thing to note once subscribed it'll be best or easier to periodically click into his thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse typographical errors.

Once you have gone through the process of subscribing as explained already, you can then access your subscription by clicking on "Quick Links" in the banner across the top and from the drop down menu you can click on "Subscribed Threads".

Or just click on the User CP and it will bring up all subscribed threads as well

Clicking on User CP only brings up those subscribed thread that have a current post on them or are most active.

If a thread hasn't had current post you can click on the view all subscribed threads to see them all.

I never knew about the quick links, this is the way I have always gone in. I am sure there are many ways to get to places on CC.

If a thread hasn't had current post you can click on the view all subscribed threads to see them all.

I never knew about the quick links, this is the way I have always gone in. I am sure there are many ways to get to places on CC.

Since I have many threads that I reference for information I keep them in a separate folder and only see those threads that I am currently interested in when I go to Quick links and then Subscribed threads.

I can do it your way, but by clicking on all subscribed threads on the bottom.......everything comes up on one page.:eek:

I like using my "favorites" through tapatalk on my iPhone. the only threads I subscribe to that I'm interested in seeing are the ones with unread posts. :)

And I don't always want to comment on a thread so just subscribing to those I want to read is what pops them into my "favorites" on my phone. It's fast and easy and I can catch up in the car - while DH is driving of course. ;)

Gina

I like using my "favorites" through tapatalk on my iPhone. the only threads I subscribe to that I'm interested in seeing are the ones with unread posts. :)

And I don't always want to comment on a thread so just subscribing to those I want to read is what pops them into my "favorites" on my phone. It's fast and easy and I can catch up in the car - while DH is driving of course. ;)

Gina

Can you say "can't leave home without it"!!:D

Can you say "can't leave home without it"!!:D

hahah - today I learned there is a new word for a phobia of having bad cell reception or worse, losing one's smartphone. The same word covers it all. It's called nomophobia. This is for real. I'm not sure if it stands for "no mobile" phobia. Or "no mo phone" Either way, I was amused.

I do get pretty panicky when I realize I can't remember where I set my phone down. And worse yet, what if the ringer is off so I can't call it to find it. (There's an app for that called "findiphone") :D Of course someone else has to have the app on their phone in order to use it to find another person's phone.

Gina

Archived