Quick Glory review 5/14-5/20

iluvdoxies

The piano bar guys name was Darrin this time and I did not like him at all. I was slammed for asking him to play "American Pie" and he really made me feel stupid. I left and never went back. We have much more fun with Lenka in Karaoke, she went out of her way to make everyone feel welcome and was nice to all the people who sang and she did not allow any booing. In her words.."Lenka Rocks!!"

I was in karaoke almost every night except the night we went to bed at 7. I sang the first night...I actually did a duet with Millie, we sang summer nights and I sang 1985 too. On about the 3rd day I lost my voice and couldn't sing. I did sit at the bar and harrass the hot bartender every night. He was cute and had a sexy voice too. I did enjoy that bar the most I think. Lenka Rocks!!!

I can't believe the piano guy slammed you for requesting American Pie! That's one that should be played at least a couple of times a week! When we sailed on the Glory, the piano bar was dead...very disappointing but the group in one of the lounges made up for it. We sailed the Triumph in March 2003 and the piano bar was packed every night. The guy looked like Garth Brooks...wore black with a big cowboy hat.

It just seemed like Darrin had his own agenda and while he asked for requests...had no intention of playing stuff that was not in his lineup for that night. Now, when we went to dueling pianos on the Disney Wonder..those 2 guys were hysterical and they could go with the flow. The piano bar on the Glory was busy, but it seemed like if you were not there the first night, and in the "clique" forget it. Not my scene at all. American Pie is my #1 all time favorite song, so he pretty much drove me out of there when he made fun of me for asking for it.

Jenna, the bartender was married with 3 kids. He never had a wedding ring on though.Besides, my husband and I were there celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. Hubby doesn't mind me flirting though...In fact he was the one who told the bartender I thought he was cute.

Well maybe Darrin was just burned out and at the end of his contract!!

Jenna, yes I saw him and he smelled good too!!!

There was a guy in the Platinum dining room who could shake his booty too!!! Every time they did the dancing where they got up on the tray stands, his butt was in my clear view. I don't know his name but he was from St. Vincent. Man I have never seen someone shake their buns like he did. I even took a picture of his cute little butt!!! Hubby said "He's got big feet too..you know what THAT means" He was sooo cute!!!

LOL Melissa!

I miss the cruise. I have to admit that I thought Mark was probably the cutest guy on the ship aside the bar dude & the guy who I almost ran into one night on my way back from the bar LOL I saw him the very last day of the cruise with some young girl who I assume wanted a picture with him!?

why don't they have dueling pianos instead of just one person. I have never been to a piano bar that only had one player but they are the most fun I have had. There is one in Myrtle Beach that we always go to and they can get real raunchy.

Archived