LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

Just started to follow your cruise tonight and it's been a blast reading and looking at the pics posted.

Are the cupcakes, donuts and Starbucks free or is there a charge?

I can't believe how huge this ship is? How has disembarking at the ports been for everyone?

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! Great job and Thank you!

>SNIP<

Tomorrow's report comes from Falmouth. We will be arriving at 10am. But for now, goodnight from the Oasis Of The Seas :)

Wow, great report Chris ! I am following along closely. . .and am loving you daily pics.

I love Falmouth, and want to go back there soon !

Keep up the good work.

Radio

;);)

Just started to follow your cruise tonight and it's been a blast reading and looking at the pics posted.

Are the cupcakes, donuts and Starbucks free or is there a charge?

I can't believe how huge this ship is? How has disembarking at the ports been for everyone?

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! Great job and Thank you!

Not sure on the cupcakes, donuts, and Starbucks but will find out. The process for getting on and off the ship is very smooth. They have a great system to keep the flow moving very well

Good morning everyone and welcome to day five of LIVE from the Oasis Of The Seas!

I'll be heading up shortly for some breakfast and most of all COFFEE :D

And then to deck 14 over the bridge to get some shots of our approach into Falmouth. We are only two hours away from docking. My tour I have booked starts shortly after we dock so I will try to get back here before that. If not, will be updating this afternoon

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

A "thumbs up" from Radio. He's one of the best. Now that's a great accomplishment.:D You are doing a terrific job in your "live" report. Pictures are fantastic. I leave tomorrow for the Enchantment on Thursday, so will miss some of this report, :(, and will have to catch up on my return.

Happy sailing,

Gwen :)

I know it wasn't originally Starbucks on Oasis. My vacation treat!

BTW, it is NOT free at Starbucks--typical pricing.

THANK YOU for this AMAZING report; we just booked Oasis for March 2014...booked a CPark balcony but after looking at the views, I am calling the TA to change to boardwalk (on the end w/ the ocean views).

We are heading towards Falmouth

069_zps0cd0f1a4.jpg

Maybe I'll get to meet the lion soon :D

071_zpsbf5b2af8.jpg

Chris, is the helipad area open to all guests as the ship approaches the ports of call? We will be sailing your current itinerary on the Oasis in early Dec. BTW, LOVIN' YOUR "LIVE" REPORT!!!

Chris, is the helipad area open to all guests as the ship approaches the ports of call? We will be sailing your current itinerary on the Oasis in early Dec. BTW, LOVIN' YOUR "LIVE" REPORT!!!

This not open to all guest this is a Sailaway party that is by invite only to Diamond , Diamond Plus and Pinniacle member and Suite Guests....

Karen:)

This not open to all guest this is a Sailaway party that is by invite only to Diamond , Diamond Plus and Pinniacle member and Suite Guests....

Is this yet another perk closed to those in a Junior Suite, or can those of us in a paltry JS join the party?

Is this yet another perk closed to those in a Junior Suite, or can those of us in a paltry JS join the party?

Junior Suites are not eligible for virtually all of the full suite perks, unless you are Pinnacle level in C&A.

Thanks, Karen. We are D+ and have sailed the Allure three times and the Oasis once but have never received an invite to the Sailaway Party. Do we need to do anything special to get the invitation? (We will be on the Oasis again for the upcoming Dec 8 sailing.)

jljlinda

Thanks, Karen. We are D+ and have sailed the Allure three times and the Oasis once but have never received an invite to the Sailaway Party. Do we need to do anything special to get the invitation? (We will be on the Oasis again for the upcoming Dec 8 sailing.)

jljlinda

That's funny because you should have go a invite they usually send a email in the tv where you can get you messages so check the messages on the TV in your room when you are on the ship and if not just go when they have it an show them your seapass card they usually have this sailaway on the Helipad when you are in the Bahamas for the Eastern or Labadee for the Western

Archived