LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

It's one of the dreamworks characters. I have no idea why they thought that was the venue to introduce a cartoon character.

We were invited the helipad sailaway in March on Oasis. We had King Julian from the Madagascar movies. I guess it was to make the event more fun.

We enjoyed having our photo taken with him:

2312687400027101998JGEXxH_th.jpg

There was just one character; he stood off to the side for those who wanted a picture with him.

Good afternoon friends! The excursion was very good but also very tiring due to a lot of walking. I'm pretty wore out so just taking it easy here for a bit to give my feet a little break

The new port at Falmouth is very nice

028_zps48584a32.jpg

029_zpsb98e80af.jpg

As you can see, Oasis really stands out

030_zps270fa0a1.jpg

031_zpsff7fcbec.jpg

032_zps8d303349.jpg

Is this yet another perk closed to those in a Junior Suite, or can those of us in a paltry JS join the party?

We were in a JS, but I think the party was open to Emerald members on our B2B. Maybe not enough Diamond and above members?? On the eastern itinerary, the helipad sailaway was the Nassau day.

A great place for sailaway on the front of the ship is deck 14 all the way forward (port side, I think). It's called the "Sundeck" and is below the Solarium and above the bridge. There are loungers up there, wings with binoculars, very quiet, but can be extremely windy!

Your review is absolutely terrific!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this and especially for all the wonderful pictures (you have quite a talent for photography!) We will be on Oasis in 11 days (first time on that ship) so reading this is so thrilling & makes me more excited for our cruise! What excursion did you do in Falmouth? We haven't booked anything yet for that port. I look forward to the rest of your vacation report :D

033_zpsad835c44.jpg

I decided to do the 1700's plantation tour and lunch. Like I said it was very good but a LOT of walking

034_zpseedfa070.jpg

035_zps42bdd41d.jpg

There was two gift shops on site. This is one of them

037_zpsb82ada84.jpg

038_zpsf529ec25.jpg

Jamaica's famous Blue Mountain coffee. I decided to get a small bag and try it out

040_zpsda0b0100.jpg

We were in a JS, but I think the party was open to Emerald members on our B2B. Maybe not enough Diamond and above members?? On the eastern itinerary, the helipad sailaway was the Nassau day.

I was invited to the sailaway from Haiti as a lowly platinum member staying in an inside in April but not for the 2 previous 2 O&A cruises... Must be something with the # of higher ranking members on board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow... what a nice review Chris!!

I will board Lady O on February 2 2013... and it will be my 1st cruise... can't wait and seeing all your pictures makes me want to be there like NOW:D

Thanks so much for doing all that for us and enjoy your massage tomorrow... you deserve it for sure!;)

I LOVE the artwork and have decided that next cruise, most likely Allure, I will partake some of the spa services.

I am so loving your pictures! I have many that are very similar from 9/15. I cannot believe that it has already been a month since I sailed. Loved Cozumel so anxious to hear how you like it and see pictures!!!:)

Hello friends. It's been a long but great day here aboard Oasis. I am just getting back to the cabin from Oasis of Dreams and Quest, both of which were great. The internet is being EXTREMELY slow so I will try to post a few pictures of the show before heading off for some sleep. I'll try to catch this "Live" review up tomorrow. But for now, goodnight from the Oasis Of The Seas

The dreaded towel animal :D

088_zps29a3892d.jpg

089_zpsb746b273.jpg

092_zpsf5271328.jpg

093_zps1b80ea11.jpg

Archived