Wheelchairs

pjbeagle

I am sure you can take yours on board. We travelled with a woman who had her motorized one with her on the Dawn last year.

Statendam-Alaska '97, Veendam-NE/Canada '98, RCCL-Bermuda, '99, Am. Queen, 2000, NCL Sky-Caribbean '03, NCL Dawn - Bahamas '03

NCL Sun Panama Canal
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;4;16;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400[/img]

Most (if not all) cruiselines provide them. If you know which line you're traveling on, you might want to repost your question on the board here at Cruise Critic devoted to your cruiseline. You're sure to get a current and accurate answer there.

Hi:

I have travelled with my mother-in-law on RCL and although she did not need a wheelchair all the time, basically for embarking and disembarking, the line provided on for her. On my last cruis on the AOS, I say several people with their one chairs and scooters.

We have done both for my mom. First cruise she could get around a bit better so we got the cruiseline to get her one that she was able to use all week. The second cruise she went on she had a harder time so in order to get around the airport and terminal and the port we took our own. Much easier.

Going NOWHERE
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Miracle, February 13, 2005
Legend, October 22,2004
Voyager August 31,2003
Victory September 22,2002
Regal Empress,June 2001
Sensation,August 2000

The cruise lines may allow you to borrow one but if needed for medical it is gone. Bring your own it is not counted as luggage. Make sure you leave baggae tag on to identify it as yours. I have used my all the time. Also you may not be allowed to take theirs off the ship.

Hopfully a Hawiian Cruise

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2006;12;5;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] Until we sail away on the ocean blue

Navigator of the Seas Western Crib 08/03
Dawn Princess - Eastern Carb 01/03
Dawn Princess Panamal Canal 11/02

Archived