Zodiac Whale Watch tour in Cabo with RCCL

puzzums

We're in Cabo on March 31 which is the last day the zodiac excursion is available. Has anyone done this excursion and would you recommend it? That late in the season, will we still see whales?

Thanks.

It can be a little "iffy" that time of year. Some may be around there, but no guarantees.

I would wait and book something on shore after arrival if you see whale activity as you approach Cabo. There will be a lot of guys selling all kinds of tours after you exit the dock.

I can't say yes, or no. However, we have been in Cabo the last three years during the last week of March, and we have always seen whales. Sometimes closer than others, and maybe we have been lucky, but for us, the answer is yes. We've seen whales, and we go out twice a week, each time.

Zodiak has a good reputation, and although we have never been on their boats, therefore cannot reccomend them, but we've heard no complaints. You may get an errant wave or two (and get "damp"), but I would suspect that you will have a good time....and see whales.

You still have a chance of seeing whales. It is later in the season so it can be iffy. I haven't done the zodiac but I understand it does get you closer than the boats that do the whale watching. I always, always opt for one of the boats as I want a bathroom onboard.:)

Archived