PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Good morning funatics!!

Well my brother's adventure in NYC continues...he had to rent a car and drove to Pittsburgh last night to get a flight home to Dallas at 8 this morning:eek: Incredible!

That stinks! Yeah it's just bad up here. I think they opened Laguardia on a limited basis...not sure about Kennedy. Lower Manhattan is still a mess. I don't remember NYC ever getting hit so hard by anything:(

Hi Funatics! :)

Just dropping in from work, had some spare time today, got the tap talk app and had to try it out! ;)

So is anyone excited about our cruise??? I am I am I am!

Nice to see ya, stranger! Yeah, just a wee bit excited and VERY READY!:D

Vegas,

You've got mail. My Mother's name is Dolores, and they called her Lois. :o

Hi Linny, not sure if it would work out because my plane arrives close to midnight. When you fly coast to coast with stop overs, it takes a full day to fly 5 hrs.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that...too bad.

Good evening funatics!! WOOOHOO what a week and finally we get to TGIF!:D

You said it...this is one week I will be very happy to see go!:cool:

Hiya Funatics....3 weeks from now, some of us will prolly be in the Red Frog having a pre-dinner drink!:D

Good Evening Funatics! :)

sorry I'm not "here" more .. I can't keep up anymore :( too many places to check in :rolleyes:

Just curious ??? anyone else flying to Ft Lauderdale on the 23rd & staying the night in FLL taking shuttle in the morining to Miami? That was my best option $$$ wise, but it would be nice if some others were doing that as well ;) perhaps even share the shuttle??

Good Evening Funatics! :)

sorry I'm not "here" more .. I can't keep up anymore :( too many places to check in :rolleyes:

Just curious ??? anyone else flying to Ft Lauderdale on the 23rd & staying the night in FLL taking shuttle in the morining to Miami? That was my best option $$$ wise, but it would be nice if some others were doing that as well ;) perhaps even share the shuttle??

I'm flying in on the 23rd, spending the night, but have no idea how I'll get to MIA on the 24th. Be glad to share a shuttle if possible, just let me know!

Vegas and TC,

I'm travelling on the 24th on SAS. Here's the info:

This is confirmation for transportation to and from the Port of Miami on 11-24 and 12-02.

I will have a van at your hotel (Hilton FLL Airport) at 11:00 AM for your pick up on 11-24.

On, your return from your cruise, please call the number listed below just before you go into the customs building so that I know you are beginning your debarkation from your ship.

I will then let you know where to meet the van once you do come out of the customs building.

The cost for this is $15 each way that is paid to the driver at each drop off.

You may pay with either cash, Visa, or MasterCard.

Credit card payments have a $25 minimum and a $3 processing fee is added per transaction.

Thank you,

Steven Sadowsky

SAS Transportation

1-954-600-0240

www.ridesas.com

Good Morning Funatics! To all those cruising this weekend...Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful time!

I am going nuts here! How does one pack for a 21 day cruise:confused::confused: I am such an over packer and this is not going to work LOL. Fortunately, Carnival has the free laundry for Platinum.

Going shopping today, hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Funatics! :)

I can hardly concentrate at work lately, so excited about this cruise :D

TC! You've got mail!:)

Got it Lois, now you've got mail too. ;)

Vegas and TC,

I'm travelling on the 24th on SAS. Here's the info:

This is confirmation for transportation to and from the Port of Miami on 11-24 and 12-02.

I will have a van at your hotel (Hilton FLL Airport) at 11:00 AM for your pick up on 11-24.

On, your return from your cruise, please call the number listed below just before you go into the customs building so that I know you are beginning your debarkation from your ship.

I will then let you know where to meet the van once you do come out of the customs building.

The cost for this is $15 each way that is paid to the driver at each drop off.

You may pay with either cash, Visa, or MasterCard.

Credit card payments have a $25 minimum and a $3 processing fee is added per transaction.

Thanks Portia, sounds like a plan ... my email is, tcrider at peoplepc dot com we can discuss plans through email if you like.

Have a great day everyone ... It's FINALLY FRIDAY :D

Good Morning Funatics! To all those cruising this weekend...Bon Voyage! Have a wonderful time!

I am going nuts here! How does one pack for a 21 day cruise:confused::confused: I am such an over packer and this is not going to work LOL. Fortunately, Carnival has the free laundry for Platinum.

It's OK, I'm panicking trying to figure out how to do it for just 10 days! I have no idea what the temps are going to be and then I'll want to plan to bring back souveniers as well.

Holy Crap on a stick, we're in the teens!!!!

Someone will need to cover for me tomorrow as I'll be on a ***** boat :D

It's OK, I'm panicking trying to figure out how to do it for just 10 days! I have no idea what the temps are going to be and then I'll want to plan to bring back souveniers as well.

Holy Crap on a stick, we're in the teens!!!!

Someone will need to cover for me tomorrow as I'll be on a ***** boat :D

Have fun! and drink a DOD for me!:D

19 Days til we cruise on the Breeze,

19 Days til we cruise.

After this day has happened to pass,

18 Days til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Floatie, you can go ahead and fill my spot for the Saona Island if somebody is waiting for it. My bad for cancelling Lisa in 1st place. We will have fun at Dreams. We'll be on Jolly Pirates the next day so Happy Cruising!

Good morning and it is Friday... Another day closer..:D

We are lucky that we have access to a washer and dryer.. So I can do laundry before we get on the ship..

Now next year I will have to bring more clothing..

Good morning and it is Friday... Another day closer..:D

We are lucky that we have access to a washer and dryer.. So I can do laundry before we get on the ship..

Now next year I will have to bring more clothing..

I just have to quit wanting to take everything. On Princess, we are right down the hall from the laundry if need be. Only thing is...I am on a cruise...I don't want to do laundry LOL.

Good Morning Funatics!

Note to Ready! Luggage over 50 lbs = $$$$;):p Whatcha find on your shopping trip?

Archived