PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

It's OK, I'm panicking trying to figure out how to do it for just 10 days! I have no idea what the temps are going to be and then I'll want to plan to bring back souveniers as well.

Holy Crap on a stick, we're in the teens!!!!

Someone will need to cover for me tomorrow as I'll be on a ***** boat :D

I'm sure we'll have you covered. Have fun!!

19 Days til we cruise on the Breeze,

19 Days til we cruise.

After this day has happened to pass,

18 Days til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Floatie, you can go ahead and fill my spot for the Saona Island if somebody is waiting for it. My bad for cancelling Lisa in 1st place. We will have fun at Dreams. We'll be on Jolly Pirates the next day so Happy Cruising!

Hiya Pizza! Those numbers are lookin' better and better!:)

Good morning and it is Friday... Another day closer..:D

We are lucky that we have access to a washer and dryer.. So I can do laundry before we get on the ship..

Now next year I will have to bring more clothing..

Hi Lynne! Hope you're having a good day! No washer/dryer for me, so gotta take enough clothes to last!:)

Need cruise now!

for those interested.. our NY office is still without power! Heard form a number of them, but know that many dont have power and or water as well.

22 days and just a few minutes and we will be sailing away!

Evening Ward! After this hectic week, I really that cruise too:)!

Good morning funatics!! Wth am I doing up?:rolleyes::p

Today is dedicated to sorting cruise goodies, next week is dedicated to sorting cruise clothes and seeing what fits:eek::rolleyes::D

First we are going to get Mama a portable hanging rack because she said she needs it to sort out what she's bringing:eek:

Good Morning Floatie and Funatics! Just 3 more weeks and I am sooooooooooo ready!

Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight!

Afternoon Ready! Only 3 more weeks and so much to do! We better get crackin'!! Or should I say, I've got so much to do!:p Thanks for the clock reminder!:)

Good morning funatics!! Wth am I doing up?:rolleyes:

Today is dedicated to sorting cruise goodies, next week is dedicated to sorting cruise clothes and seeing what fits:eek::rolleyes:First we are going to get Mama a portable hanging rack because she said she needs it to sort out what she's bringing:eek:

Hi Floatie! You and Mama have a good shopping trip! Hurry back cause there's cruise stuff that needs doing!!;):p

Archived