PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Hi everybody, i hope im not crashing this thread, but ive been watching and laughing at this thread for a long time. My family and I (husband, 10 yr old son & 8 yr old daughter oh and single brother in law) are cruising with you on the breeze. This will be our first carnival cruise and we are looking forward to it. I have everything set aside and in piles to pack in a couple weeks. Im only bringing 4 pairs of shoes.

I run a home daycare to stay home with my young kids before they go to high school, im having a hard time with one of the daycare kids, so reading this thread brings me joy and I am able to forget about the bad kid and have a laugh. Thank you all

11 more work days and 16 days left before we leave.

Welcome aboard!

Looks like you will be ship hoping at the end of the cruise to another line! Sounds like an interesting trip indeed!

Hi everybody, i hope im not crashing this thread, but ive been watching and laughing at this thread for a long time. My family and I (husband, 10 yr old son & 8 yr old daughter oh and single brother in law) are cruising with you on the breeze. This will be our first carnival cruise and we are looking forward to it. I have everything set aside and in piles to pack in a couple weeks. Im only bringing 4 pairs of shoes.

I run a home daycare to stay home with my young kids before they go to high school, im having a hard time with one of the daycare kids, so reading this thread brings me joy and I am able to forget about the bad kid and have a laugh. Thank you all

Welcome Aboard! And about the shoes...I have it narrowed down...it was down to 12 pairs but I had to up that to 14.:D

Heeeheeeeee...and you fit right in! Welcome aboard kafraser, glad you chimed in, please check out the member group cruise area to see the fungenda, it's almost completed and you are welcome to join in on board!:D

Good evening funatics! I hope that storm passes quick for all you guys up there, jeesh, enough already!

Good morning my friends!! Stayed up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too late for it to be only Wednesday And tomorrow I am off to Tampa again:rolleyes:

TWO MORE WEEKS and I am officially on vacation!!:D

IthinkIcanIthinkIcanIthinkIcan:p;)

I know we can, I know we can, I know we can;):p

Welcome to the Funatics! Look forward to meeting you on the cruise!:)

Last day is Glowing home party on the fungenda, blinky or glowing items are worn from before dinner through the night. see fungenda for further info...

I have more than enough for many people, you are welcome to as much as you want!

Ward,

Can I get a few?

Hi Floatie,

Are we supposed to pre pay? If so, I'll send payment via pay pal too

Vegas,

Did you and TC make schedule your transfers? You never responded to my e-mail. You may not have recognized my mail address and may have gone to spam (LOL)

Ward,

Can I get a few?

Hi Floatie,

Are we supposed to pre pay? If so, I'll send payment via pay pal too

Vegas,

Did you and TC make schedule your transfers? You never responded to my e-mail. You may not have recognized my mail address and may have gone to spam (LOL)

Hiya Portia! Yeah, T C and I exhanged emails and will try to meet.:) You've got mail Portia!!

Good evening funatics! I ran like the wind today to get outta that place <God bless my great job> and get home from the madness that is today. I just want to say God bless this great country and the freedom we have been blessed with!:)

Most of all, thank God for the end of the ads!!!:D

Vickieeeeee!! Miss you babygirl!! Thanks for that report and where to find some old friends on board!! I read that Big D is on board also!! And Timmy!! Did you see Timmy performing??

I so agree, Floatie!:)

Counted how many pair of boots I have today...:eek: you don't want to know LOL

I don't even know where my one pair of boots is! Guess I should find out since we've had 8 inches of snow (which was supposed to be RAIN) here:rolleyes:

Good Morning Funatics. Had a friend tell me that Butch on FB stated that the inauguration of the Breeze is going to be low key. Said they were going to do something on the 22nd but it is a surprise. Also stated the Godmother ceremony is on Dec. 8th.

I guess since they aren't planning on a big inauguration like they did with the Magic is why they haven't announced anything.

That's a shame that they're not making a big deal about what should be their best ship:(

Only 72 working hours left!:cool:

I'm recounting all 3 pairs of shoes today, just to make sure they're still in the closet:p Thought I was missing one but then realized a pair were on my feet:D

LOL, now that was funny!:D

Welcome aboard! Hope you love Carnival as much as we do! Home daycare, huh? Yup, I bet you need a cruise!;)

Heeeheeeeee...and you fit right in! Welcome aboard kafraser, glad you chimed in, please check out the member group cruise area to see the fungenda, it's almost completed and you are welcome to join in on board!:D

Good evening funatics! I hope that storm passes quick for all you guys up there, jeesh, enough already!

Thanks Floatie! Yes this storm was supposed to be rain, so 8 inches of snow was unexpected and unwelcome:mad: But I feel a cruise comin on, so it's all good!:D

Hope everyone had a good hump day! The numbers are dwindling!:)

Morning peeps, haven't been over here in a bit. Read back a few days. Shoes ... black dress shoes, pair of boat shoes, sneakers, pair of flops and my Sanuks.

For those not where I am usually seen, and for those doing the Jolly Pirates, we got the banana bus more info to follow in a few days. Looks like we got 38 folks not all are with "Al's group" but they are all on the Breeze so either some people forgot to put that they are with the group or some people are going to be surprised that they are getting transportation. Hey the more the merrier. If anyone goes over to the other board, please spread the news.

Have a great day everyone 2 weeks away and we will be getting ready to board. Exciting!

13 Days til we cruise on the Breeze,

13 Days til we cruise.

After this day has happened to pass,

12 Days til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Thank you so much Al! Don't know how many times I also mentioned in postings to please Put ls' Group in Comments. Either way, we(You) got it done! :D

Archived