PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Oh wow! I seen you all were going to get snow or rain...just didn't know it would be that much. Bundle up and keep warm!

We ended up being the big "winners" in the state...got 12 inches!:eek::rolleyes: What a horrible surprise that was! Supposed to get up to 60 for the next few days, so that should fix most of it...

Good Morning Everyone! Going Christmas shopping today. Have one more gift to buy and I am done.:D

C'mere so I can slap you!:p I only have 1 present bought, and that's only because my daughter picked it out for herself:o

Hey FUNATICS!!!! It's been a while since I chimed in too - I get the instant updates, so I stay up to date at least once a day, I just always mean to post then time gets away from me...

Shoes - I'm with the minimalist crew... I don't even think I own 14 pairs of shoes (ok I do if you include halloween dress ups, slippers, and snow boots :p ) I'll probably bring flip flops, sneakers, dressy, and a nicer pair of sandals... so yeah 4 pairs for me too :o

Work - UGH! I agree with everyone - it seems to crush right before a cruise! I'm even more pressed now because people are realizing OH GOD I'll be gone for an entire week+ and I have no back up :rolleyes: so now I'm training someone remotely on top of trying to get caught up with everything.

I definitely learned I have a narrow window for alcohol tolerance and feeling like crap for the majority of the next day on that quickie we just did, but at least it was good training for the Breeze. I hate wasting almost a whole day just wishing I was back in bed sleeping. Either more food or less large quantities of alcohol (or both!).

My amazing other half took care of me so well last week when I was sick as a dog, and now it's looking like my turn (although he made dinner tonight while I was getting some more work in) - at least it's in time for him to get better before vacation!

I will be chiming in here more now for the homestretch so WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I think we will ALL be in desperate need of this getaway!

Morning peeps, haven't been over here in a bit. Read back a few days. Shoes ... black dress shoes, pair of boat shoes, sneakers, pair of flops and my Sanuks.

For those not where I am usually seen, and for those doing the Jolly Pirates, we got the banana bus more info to follow in a few days. Looks like we got 38 folks not all are with "Al's group" but they are all on the Breeze so either some people forgot to put that they are with the group or some people are going to be surprised that they are getting transportation. Hey the more the merrier. If anyone goes over to the other board, please spread the news.

Have a great day everyone 2 weeks away and we will be getting ready to board. Exciting!

That is gonna be one wild ride!:D

1.1202664600.banana-bus.jpg

Holy crap Funatics, just two more weeks!!!! Raise your hand if you remember when this countdown was still in the 500's!

On a sadder note, I think Cass' cold finally caught up with me :(

answer-girl2-color.gif

OMG it's been a LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG wait!!

Sorry you got the cold...better now than in 2 weeks! Rest...take echinacea...I swear by that stuff to ramp up the immune system.

Hey FUNATICS!!!! It's been a while since I chimed in too - I get the instant updates, so I stay up to date at least once a day, I just always mean to post then time gets away from me...

Shoes - I'm with the minimalist crew... I don't even think I own 14 pairs of shoes (ok I do if you include halloween dress ups, slippers, and snow boots :p ) I'll probably bring flip flops, sneakers, dressy, and a nicer pair of sandals... so yeah 4 pairs for me too :o

Work - UGH! I agree with everyone - it seems to crush right before a cruise! I'm even more pressed now because people are realizing OH GOD I'll be gone for an entire week+ and I have no back up :rolleyes: so now I'm training someone remotely on top of trying to get caught up with everything.

I definitely learned I have a narrow window for alcohol tolerance and feeling like crap for the majority of the next day on that quickie we just did, but at least it was good training for the Breeze. I hate wasting almost a whole day just wishing I was back in bed sleeping. Either more food or less large quantities of alcohol (or both!).

My amazing other half took care of me so well last week when I was sick as a dog, and now it's looking like my turn (although he made dinner tonight while I was getting some more work in) - at least it's in time for him to get better before vacation!

I will be chiming in here more now for the homestretch so WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I think we will ALL be in desperate need of this getaway!

Cass, I hear you on the issue of drinking too much...I hate wasting a day hungover on a cruise! I usually do a pretty good job of pacing myself just to avoid said issue;) This cruise could mess up my record, though!:eek:

And yes, I am one of those in desperate need of this cruise right now!

2 weeks, people! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!:D

Good Morning Everyone! Looks like I am going to be the one with all the shoes on the cruise LOL.:p I just don't see how you all do it.

I keep looking at the Black Friday ads and want to go shopping that day but impossible...will be on the road:D which is wayyyyyyyy more important.

Finally getting here. I don't think I will ever book another cruise so far out.

12! My lucky number baby!

Woke up this morning realizing we'll have 2 Thursdays and 2 Fridays on the ship! (I guess 2 Sat's too, but I don't count debarkation)... never had repeat days on a cruise before... LOVE IT!!

Need to get a LOT done today, so I'll see ya'll tonight! Woo!!! :D

...PS... it'll take a lot to embarrass me, I'm one of those people that love being a Birthday Princess (within reason) LOL. :p

Challenge accepted ;)

I have plenty of ideas if you want to brainstorm on the ship!

EDIT: and there I go again not thinking..... so I wont be on the ship yet.. but will be glad to try and embarrass Cass, once I am on the ship. :)

I have plenty of ideas if you want to brainstorm on the ship!

EDIT: and there I go again not thinking..... so I wont be on the ship yet.. but will be glad to try and embarrass Cass, once I am on the ship. :)

LOL! Oh no what did I get myself into hehehehe (bring it on!) :p ;) :D

LOL! Oh no what did I get myself into hehehehe (bring it on!) :p ;) :D

LOL ... bring it on huh? Hmmm what shall we do oh my.. my mind has fallen in the gutter and wont come out!

To live up to the challenge...I gonna need some supplies: Vaseline, feathers, blue and green dye, 300 whoppie cushions, brown M&M's, glass eye, jar of peanut butter, edible underwear, lots of small rubber bands, rope, rubber chicken, and duct tape .

.. thats a good start

LOL ... bring it on huh? Hmmm what shall we do oh my.. my mind has fallen in the gutter and wont come out!

To live up to the challenge...I gonna need some supplies: Vaseline, feathers, blue and green dye, 300 whoppie cushions, brown M&M's, glass eye, jar of peanut butter, edible underwear, lots of small rubber bands, rope, rubber chicken, and duct tape .

.. thats a good start

:eek::eek: LMAO

.. thats a good start

:eek::eek: Who let Bob out while Ward's away:p I can hear the pitter patter of Cass' little feets running the other way:p

Hiya babies, CHEERS for TGIF!! ONE left before we are outta here WOOOOHOOHOO!!!

Good Evening Funatics! ;)

I am so excited .. I know some of you are getting a head start on the rest of us :mad: BUT I'm on vacation in 13 more days!! :D and going CRUISING!!!

1.1202664600.banana-bus.jpg

I can hardly wait to get on the bus! Thanks Pommee for setting this all up!

Dont forget to pack the bling bling and blink blink :p

:eek::eek: Who let Bob out while Ward's away:p I can hear the pitter patter of Cass' little feets running the other way:p

They need to be slapped for letting him out...:D

A week from tomorrow Rick and I will be in Tampa.. The start of vacation.. :D

.. thats a good start

LMAO Floatie!!! I was just gonna post.... "Ahhhhh! Run Away! Run Away!! I surrender!" lolol!

I can't wait to celebrate Cass' birthday in Nassau in two weeks!!! Trying to think of creative ways to embarass her .

And is that really our Banana Bus :eek:?

Yep, that's the banana bus! What a riot!

12! My lucky number baby!

Woke up this morning realizing we'll have 2 Thursdays and 2 Fridays on the ship! (I guess 2 Sat's too, but I don't count debarkation)... never had repeat days on a cruise before... LOVE IT!!

Need to get a LOT done today, so I'll see ya'll tonight! Woo!!! :D

...PS... it'll take a lot to embarrass me, I'm one of those people that love being a Birthday Princess (within reason) LOL. :p

We debark on Sunday, my dear, to add the 2 Saturday's to your list!;) Longest cruise I've been on to date is 8 days, so a first for me, too. Then of course we have Ms Shoes who will be on ships for 21 days:p

You remind me of my daughter...she is all about her birthday...even wore a tiara to school once:p

.. thats a good start

This is gonna be GOOD!!! I was also going to scold Bob for hijacking the puter, but I see our fearless leader was way ahead of me! GMTA;)

:eek: Who let Bob out while Ward's away:p I can hear the pitter patter of Cass' little feets running the other way:p

TGIF is right!!! I love being on a cruise...every day you can say TGIToday!

Archived