PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

LMAO Floatie!!! I was just gonna post.... "Ahhhhh! Run Away! Run Away!! I surrender!" lolol!

Reminds me of an old Monty Python episode...LOL!

Happy Friday, all! 7 more days of work and then just shy of 2 weeks off! YIPPPEEEEE and YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have done nothing...need to get focused...yikes!

CHEERS, my friends!:D

We debark on Sunday, my dear, to add the 2 Saturday's to your list!;) Longest cruise I've been on to date is 8 days, so a first for me, too. Then of course we have Ms Shoes who will be on ships for 21 days:p

You remind me of my daughter...she is all about her birthday...even wore a tiara to school once:p

Oh geeze... yeah I completely forgot that! WOO 2 Saturdays! hehehe, hmmm... tiara,.... LMAO

Reminds me of an old Monty Python episode...LOL!

Happy Friday, all! 7 more days of work and then just shy of 2 weeks off! YIPPPEEEEE and YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have done nothing...need to get focused...yikes!

CHEERS, my friends!:D

Ahhh!! Yes! When I think "Run Away! Run Away!" it's from Monty's Holy Grail!

The Killer Bunny! It's got huge fangs...leaps about... well look at the bones!!

[SIZE=7]11[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Good [SIZE=3]Morning Funa[SIZE=3]tics!!! I'm almost looking forward to Monday and that single digit :D[SIZE=3]. Still fighting this cold and so far it's not too bad. I'm [SIZE=3]sure I'll be fine in a couple weeks.

[SIZE=3]Cass is shaking in her boots over here n[SIZE=3]ow. I don't think she has any idea what she's gotten herself into :D[SIZE=3].

[SIZE=3]I'm not going to start packing yet, but I do think I'll start sep[SIZE=3]arating and p[SIZE=3]reparing what I'll be bringing[SIZE=3]. I have a feeling we'll suck it up and pay for some laundry on the 8 day.

[SIZE=3]Have a great weekend everyone![/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[quote name='Anung Un Rama'][SIZE=7]11[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Good [SIZE=3]Morning Funa[SIZE=3]tics!!! I'm almost looking forward to Monday and that single digit :D[SIZE=3]. Still fighting this cold and so far it's not too bad. I'm [SIZE=3]sure I'll be fine in a couple weeks.

[SIZE=3]Cass is shaking in her boots over here n[SIZE=3]ow. I don't think she has any idea what she's gotten herself into :D[SIZE=3].

[SIZE=3]I'm not going to start packing yet, but I do think I'll start sep[SIZE=3]arating and p[SIZE=3]reparing what I'll be bringing[SIZE=3]. I have a feeling we'll suck it up and pay for some laundry on the 8 day.

[SIZE=3]Have a great weekend everyone![/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Doing it on the cruise isn't too bad, I did last year on the Legend. Buy the purex 3 in ones they work great and take up no room in the luggage.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Good Morning [SIZE=4]Funatics! [SIZE=4]Just 2 weeks from today and [SIZE=4]we will be on a s[SIZE=4]hip!

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Dh is getting a col[SIZE=4]d so making him homemade chic[SIZE=4]ken noodle soup [SIZE=4]for lunch today and hoping I don't catch [SIZE=4]what he has. Gonna try and finish up the ir[SIZE=4]oning for the cruise today...[SIZE=4]trying to figure out why everything I buy[SIZE=4] has to be ironed.:rolleyes:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Irishlinny'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Then of course we have Ms Shoes who will be on ships for 21 days:p[/SIZE][/FONT]

[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Oh you are bad LOL[SIZE=4]! And think[SIZE=4]...I am trying to pack light:eek::p[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='KruznKel'][CENTER][IMG]http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/2.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7]Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Ahh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Thanks Kel!!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]O.M.G[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]500 days later and it's really really here!! Thanks Kel!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Well good morning funatics!! I thought I would start sorting-trying on last night:eek::rolleyes: This morning I am embracing the fluffy:eek::o[/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Afternoon Floatie! Trying cruise clothes on today myself:eek:!!! Need to know if a shopping trip is in my future! How's you day going?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='carnivalcruiser10']Hey Breezer I am sorry later for now bec I'm busy with Catie for Senior...

Have a wonderful cruise and Bon voyage....[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Hi Taylor! Miss you around here! Lots to do in your senior year!! Enjoy the planning with Catie!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Anung Un Rama'][SIZE=7]11[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Good [SIZE=3]Morning Funa[SIZE=3]tics!!! I'm almost looking forward to Monday and that single digit :D[SIZE=3]. Still fighting this cold and so far it's not too bad. I'm [SIZE=3]sure I'll be fine in a couple weeks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3]Cass is shaking in her boots over here n[SIZE=3]ow. I don't think she has any idea what she's gotten herself into :D[SIZE=3]. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3]I'm not going to start packing yet, but I do think I'll start sep[SIZE=3]arating and p[SIZE=3]reparing what I'll be bringing[SIZE=3]. I have a feeling we'll suck it up and pay for some laundry on the 8 day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3]Have a great weekend everyone![/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Hope you have a great weekend too!!!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='pizzaeater']11 Days til we cruise on the Breeze,
11 Days til we cruise.
After this day has happened to pass,
10 Days til we cruise on the Breeze!:D[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Hi Pizza! Can't hardly believe how close we are! Twelve (12) days and I'm outta here!:D Hope you're having a good day?:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='ready2cruzagain'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange][B]Good Morning [SIZE=4]Funatics! [SIZE=4]Just 2 weeks from today and [SIZE=4]we will be on a s[SIZE=4]hip![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkorange][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Dh is getting a col[SIZE=4]d so making him homemade chic[SIZE=4]ken noodle soup [SIZE=4]for lunch today and hoping I don't catch [SIZE=4]what he has. Gonna try and finish up the ir[SIZE=4]oning for the cruise today...[SIZE=4]trying to figure out why everything I buy[SIZE=4] has to be ironed.:rolleyes:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Hiya Ready! Tell that nasty cold to stay away from you! Chicken noodle soup sounds really good...send me some:)!!! That ironing is such a chore...hate it!!! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='ready2cruzagain'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Good Morning [SIZE=4]Funatics! [SIZE=4]Just 2 weeks from today and [SIZE=4]we will be on a s[SIZE=4]hip!

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Dh is getting a col[SIZE=4]d so making him homemade chic[SIZE=4]ken noodle soup [SIZE=4]for lunch today and hoping I don't catch [SIZE=4]what he has. Gonna try and finish up the ir[SIZE=4]oning for the cruise today...[SIZE=4]trying to figure out why everything I buy[SIZE=4] has to be ironed.:rolleyes:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Yum! Sounds delish... seems like the cold bug is going around.. needs to get outta here STAT!

[quote name='ardnassac79'][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Oh geeze... yeah I completely forgot that! WOO 2 Saturdays! hehehe, hmmm... tiara,.... LMAO[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Ahhh!! Yes! When I think "Run Away! Run Away!" it's from Monty's Holy Grail! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]The Killer Bunny! It's got huge fangs...leaps about... well look at the bones!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]That's it exactly! Great movie! Did you ever see any of the shows from their BBC series? OMG, hilarious:D[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='KruznKel'][CENTER][IMG]http://warddawson.com/ward1/dn/2.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7]Saturdays until the FUNNEL FUNATICS are FEELIN' THE BREEZE[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thanks so much Kel! Wow, this was a long countdown and you never missed a beat!:)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='joeandaimeesmom']I hear ya!! Here bedroom AND living room are in a mess.. [/quote]

[SIZE=4]Me three!! And I do not HAVE a spare bedroom:eek::rolleyes::p[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Good evening funatics and CHEERS!! No matter what we are cruising and tomorrow we can say *NEXT WEEK*:D[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Good grief, today I went to get my hair done/cut and so glad that's over with! Then I just had to go into TG Max and found a roller bag to put all the toys in:eek: So it's three suitcases for me, good grief...no huge ones though!![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Guess what else I bought, ready2? Yup, new shoes, so that makes five pairs I will prolly be bringing, you are a bad influence girlie!:p[/SIZE]

[quote name='carnivalcruiser10']Hey Breezer I am sorry later for now bec I'm busy with Catie for Senior...

Have a wonderful cruise and Bon voyage....[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Hiya Taylor! Glad you're having fun with Catie! The senior year is the best one:D[/SIZE][/FONT]
[quote name='ready2cruzagain'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange][B]Good Morning [SIZE=4]Funatics! [SIZE=4]Just 2 weeks from today and [SIZE=4]we will be on a s[SIZE=4]hip![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]

[B][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkorange][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]Dh is getting a col[SIZE=4]d so making him homemade chic[SIZE=4]ken noodle soup [SIZE=4]for lunch today and hoping I don't catch [SIZE=4]what he has. Gonna try and finish up the ir[SIZE=4]oning for the cruise today...[SIZE=4]trying to figure out why everything I buy[SIZE=4] has to be ironed.:rolleyes:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=4]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Everyone needs to stop getting sick!:eek: Hope it goes away quickly.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Almost nothing I own needs to be ironed...it's the criteria I use when shopping!;):p[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='ready2cruzagain'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange][B]Oh you are bad LOL[SIZE=4]! And think[SIZE=4]...I am trying to pack light:eek::p[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I'll be looking for your steamer trunks! LOL!:p[/SIZE][/FONT]
[quote name='vivavegas'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Not packed yet...but the spare bedroom is a planning mess!!;):p[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I so wish I had a spare bedroom...we have a little tiny office which has nowhere to put anything...it's the staging center for the electronics, etc...Dave's job.;)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='vivavegas'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Not packed yet...but the spare bedroom is a planning mess!!;):p[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Same here and[SIZE=4] the utility room looks like a dry cleaners [SIZE=4]with all the clothes hangin[SIZE=4]g LOL.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived