PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

[quote name='Irishlinny']
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Almost nothing I own needs to be ironed...it's the criteria I use when shopping!;):p[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B][SIZE=4]To top it off...not only do all of my clothes need ironing but everything I have bought dh does too.:eek::eek:[SIZE=4] I hate ironing[SIZE=4]![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='floatingaway2525']
[SIZE=4]Good grief, today I went to get my hair done/cut and so glad that's over with! Then I just had to go into TG Max and found a roller bag to put all the toys in:eek: So it's three suitcases for me, good grief...no huge ones though!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Guess what else I bought, ready2? Yup, new shoes, so that makes five pairs I will prolly be bringing, you are a bad influence girlie!:p[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]No one ever has too many pairs of shoes!:D:D[SIZE=4] [SIZE=4]Need to go and get my hair cut this week...been putting it off so it is just the right time. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Me three!! And I do not HAVE a spare bedroom:eek::p[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Good evening funatics and CHEERS!! No matter what we are cruising and tomorrow we can say *NEXT WEEK*:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Good grief, today I went to get my hair done/cut and so glad that's over with! Then I just had to go into TG Max and found a roller bag to put all the toys in:eek: So it's three suitcases for me, good grief...no huge ones though!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Guess what else I bought, ready2? Yup, new shoes, so that makes five pairs I will prolly be bringing, you are a bad influence girlie![/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I can't believe we are finally getting to cruising next week! Wooo freakin hoooooooo! Monday single digits!!!:D[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Got my hair cut today, too![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Howdy all...we're in the home stretch!! I will be packing next weekend. Has to be done all at once due to lack of staging area. Tomorrow we're off to visit my Dad in NY City...haven't seen him since May. Next weekend is almost entirely earmarked for cruise stuff:D[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='ready2cruzagain'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange][B][SIZE=4]To top it off...not only do all of my clothes need ironing but everything I have bought dh does too.:eek::eek:[SIZE=4] I hate ironing[SIZE=4]![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I need to teach you how to shop! LOL!:p[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Oh and speaking of packing and all, one of the Saints and Sinners would fit everything for a week's cruise in a carry on!:eek: I have no clue how she did that![/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Irishlinny']
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I so wish I had a spare bedroom...we have a little tiny office which has nowhere to put anything...it's the staging center for the electronics, etc...Dave's job.;)[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Having a spare bedroom is the best for spreading thinks out!!! In spite of everything, looks like I've got a little ironing too!!:eek:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Irishlinny'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I can't believe we are finally getting to cruising next week! Wooo freakin hoooooooo! Monday single digits!!!:D[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Got my hair cut today, too![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[COLOR=red] [/COLOR]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Howdy all...we're in the home stretch!! I will be packing next weekend. Has to be done all at once due to lack of staging area. Tomorrow we're off to visit my Dad in NY City...haven't seen him since May. Next weekend is almost entirely earmarked for cruise stuff:D[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]Went to the "magic shop" and got my hair cut today, too!!!:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Irishlinny'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]That's it exactly! Great movie! Did you ever see any of the shows from their BBC series? OMG, hilarious[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thanks so much Kel! Wow, this was a long countdown and you never missed a beat![/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]No I never caught the episodes, but I love that movie! Chris isn't that big of a fan... he calls British Humor an oxymoron LOL
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Me three!! And I do not HAVE a spare bedroom[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Good evening funatics and CHEERS!! No matter what we are cruising and tomorrow we can say *NEXT WEEK*:D[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Guess what else I bought, ready2? Yup, new shoes, so that makes five pairs I will prolly be bringing, you are a bad influence girlie!:p[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]Count me as number four for the Magic Shop today! I call it part of my "cruise beautification process!" I am so bad at getting my hair cut regularly, my girl said when she saw me "are you going on a cruise soon??" she knows LOL!! I'll admit my last haircut was February... :o I was almost close to being able to do locks for love :eek:

I also resisted the urge to go to the big mall that's close to my hairdresser afterwards... I need to conserve those funds for that S&S bill :eek:

Hope everyone has a great Saturday, and CHEERS for tonight! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Well it's all coming together sort of. Went to Sephora to pick up new mascara and lip gloss for trip. Scheduled waxing, hair and nail appointments :eek: clothes all staged in spare room plan to pack next weekend. I will be so busy I will need a cruise to rest up.

[SIZE=4]Good morning funatics!! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Whoa I gotta make some real progress today on this to-do list!!! OMG!:rolleyes::D[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Tomorrow I will be on the phone with CCL finalizing our time for the Funatical Farewell Party! They are late this time![/SIZE]

[quote name='raytownlady']Well it's all coming together sort of. Went to Sephora to pick up new mascara and lip gloss for trip. Scheduled waxing, hair and nail appointments :eek: clothes all staged in spare room plan to pack next weekend. I will be so busy I will need a cruise to rest up.[/quote]

[SIZE=4]Hi Nekita!! Let me know if you have decided to paypal me for the Saona trip or bring cash on boarding day![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Omg I forgot about when am I fitting in a mani before we go:eek::rolleyes: Dang list keeps growing LOL![/SIZE]

[quote name='floatingaway2525'][SIZE=4]Hi Nekita!! Let me know if you have decided to paypal me for the Saona trip or bring cash on boarding day![/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Omg I forgot about when am I fitting in a mani before we go:eek::rolleyes: Dang list keeps growing LOL![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Hey Floatie please send me the info on Paypal. Thanks

[quote name='ardnassac79']Yum! Sounds delish... seems like the cold bug is going around.. needs to get outta here STAT![/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]The soup turned out really good the only problem is I made homemade noodles which I have a passion for and they are sooooooo fattening! [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='ardnassac79'][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]No I never caught the episodes, but I love that movie! Chris isn't that big of a fan... he calls British Humor an oxymoron LOL
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]This "old folk" has to agree with Chris...I don't get it either.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='floatingaway2525']

[SIZE=4]Omg I forgot about when am I fitting in a mani before we go:eek::rolleyes: Dang list keeps growing LOL![/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Been [SIZE=4]trying to figure out when I will get mine fitted in also. :eek::eek:[SIZE=4] So much to do..so little time! [SIZE=4]It's not like I haven't had 522 days to plan for this cruise.:rolleyes::p[SIZE=4] LOL.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange][B][IMG]http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/veteransday/images/vetsday-250x111.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.hellasmultimedia.com/webimages/veteransday/images/vetsday-250x156-01.gif[/IMG]

Good Morning [SIZE=4]Everyone [/SIZE]! Get[SIZE=4]ting close! Dh feels lots better today so either it was my homemade soup or he [SIZE=4]had a 24 hour bug.[SIZE=4] I am thinking the 24 hour bu[SIZE=4]g lol.

[SIZE=4]Lots to do today. Going out to lunch [SIZE=4]for Veterans day then shopping for the cruise!

[SIZE=4]Hope everyone has a great Veterans Day![/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Enjoy your last day of double digits :D. Feeling like crap this morning but nothing can dampen my spirits. I'd rather catch the brunt of it now so I'm fine when we fly.

Looks like yesterday was 'Ladies getting their hair done day'. Cass scared me when she told me it was 'shorter than she wanted' :eek:. But it looks really good and it's not that short at all.

Just going to enjoy a nice relaxing day while Cass pampers me :o

That's it exactly! Great movie! Did you ever see any of the shows from their BBC series? OMG, hilarious:D

Thanks so much Kel! Wow, this was a long countdown and you never missed a beat!:)

Well, that is once a week. Try doing what Chris and I have been doing since Day 99! A Daily Countdown! :eek:

Archived