Girl's Thread :) Single women, on which ship and when are you going?

Ajkcruiser

On 4/2/2019 at 2:53 PM, lbeatty said:

I am contemplating going on a singles cruise. Trying to figure out how to find them. I would prefer NCL as it seems they are the most 'single' friendly. I may do the Boston/Bermuda cruise on September 22. I found it by searching on this site. I just need to pull the trigger! 🙂

Booked the Boston/Bermuda cruise for May 22, 2020!!! 🙂

On 7/3/2019 at 8:38 AM, SailorMan20 said:

Singles cruises seem boring regardless of gender.

I cruise solo 3 to 5 times a year. I always meet new people and have a good time. I often will get invited into other people's groups as well. 

Edited by Romelio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/3/2019 at 8:38 AM, SailorMan20 said:

Singles cruises seem boring regardless of gender.

If you're talking about the "Singles Cruises" group travel companies, then no. They are not boring. At. All. They can be crazy parties, if you're in to that. Even if you're not, these group travel vacations have their own social director with lots to do, all geared towards single people.

On 4/2/2019 at 2:53 PM, lbeatty said:

I am contemplating going on a singles cruise. Trying to figure out how to find them. I would prefer NCL as it seems they are the most 'single' friendly. I may do the Boston/Bermuda cruise on September 22. I found it by searching on this site. I just need to pull the trigger! 🙂

Well, NCL has the single suites, so that's why they have the reputation for being more single-friendly. I would like to try that some day. But I've been on the group travel cruises for singles, and they are great. I highly recommend. Just google singles group travel or singles group cruises. There are a few companies that do them

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/12/2019 at 6:44 PM, pixidustmom said:

Single cruisers for my 50th birthday on the Enchore 2/9/20 6 females in 3 cabins. We are from Vegas. 

I wouldn't count that as single cruising if you're sharing a cabin and going with friends. Hope you had a great time!

On 3/28/2020 at 2:53 PM, crusinpsychRN said:

I wouldn't count that as single cruising if you're sharing a cabin and going with friends. Hope you had a great time!

I'm sure she means that she and her friends are single, i.e. not married...