Need help...

JodiBB

Hi cruzegirl...yes, I am going to the SCUBA show and taking my husband with me....we might be going on the 24th...we haven't decided yet. I usually don't like to go on the last day because things have been picked over and some vendors will leave early on the last day, so we're going to probably go on the 24th, the more I think about it...

I'll let you know about the Sundiver next weekend! Hopefully the weather will hold out!

Hey Jodi,

I sure hope you have a better day of diving than myself....lol.... I went yesterday off Ventura... I think I'm certifiable....It rained off/on, gloomy, overcast and the temps were 55-58degrees.. That wasn't too bad... But lot's of current/surge... I feel pretty beat up today fighting that... But always fun... I can't wait to hear about your dive...... I'm considering that boat for some friends and I but haven't ever been on it... So will look towards your review.... I like what they offer..... But I got a great photo of my beloved Spanish Shawl.... I love this Nudibranch.. They are so pretty....See below.

I will be there on the 24th.... Both for seminars and to check things out before being picked over.... Like you mentioned..... Maybe I'll see you there...

I'm going to do a link to my email if you want to chat that way... for a few days then I'll remove it..... Have a great week.... And let's scare away this rain......yuck.....lol........

2570088030083698419kNIGWi_ph.jpg

Archived