Anyone Else off Shortened Ecstasy Cruise?

horsingaround

Just curious if there is anyone else out there in CC land who was also on the Shortened Ecstasy Cruise (10/28 - 11/1 instead of 10/27 - 11/1).

When we boarded we were handed a paper that said we would be credited a 'pro rated' amount for the day we missed, but it would be credited back to how we paid for the cruise. Just wondering if anyone has seen this credit yet. The paper said it could take up to 2 weeks for this credit to show up, so I guess I have to wait another week before I can start calling.

Has anyone ever had this similar situation before? How long does it take before you see this credit?

Why was your cruise shortened? Just wondering because I am sailing on the Ecstasy at the end of this month.

Thanks!

It was shortened due to Sandy. We were scheduled to leave out of Pt. Canaveral on Saturday 10/27 but due to the the hurricane, the ship could not get back into port on schedule. So our 5 day was changed to a 4 day.

Still had a good time. Was a little bummed we didn't get to go to Key West - but oh well, will just have to get there another time.

Archived