Seabourn-nail- May you rest in peace

Host Dan

I'm long time CC'er but new to Seabourn. Nevertheless I have read of Seabourn-Nail's struggles and her brave attitude. Cancer is a scourge on us all, and she fought it long and hard it would seem. May she now rest, in peace.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! I'm so shocked and saddened to see this news. I have not checked into CC for quite a while, although the last time I did, I think Marja was still posting - and sailing. We shared two T'Atlantic journeys with her - a strong lady with an amazing attitude. My condolences to her family.

We met Marja last year on the Quest Maiden TA, and she was very welcoming and friendly.

We too would like to send our condolences to her family - she truly will leave footprints on lots of hearts.

Fairbourne...where have you been? Seabourn Traveler has disappeared too I think unless posting under an "alias", ha!. He should be back on one of the ships now as I remember so should we should be hearing. When are you cruising next! Come to India with us!! It was ST's posting that made me want to go.

Archived