Special Dividend

paul929207

Carnival Corporation (owner of Princess) has declared a special dividend of 50 cents per share payable December 28, 2012 to owners of the stock as of December 7, 2012. This is in addition to the usual 25 cent dividend payable on December 14, 2012

Carnival Corporation (owner of Princess) has declared a special dividend of 50 cents per share payable December 28, 2012 to owners of the stock as of December 7, 2012. This is in addition to the usual 25 cent dividend payable on December 14, 2012

Thanks for sharing this info. We're cruising next week, so this will be "spent" back to CCL before it even arrives:p. m--

Thank you for the good news! Will we recieve this as a check or is it added to your shares account? I am soooo not familiar with this, but thanks to you and a few other CC membres, I do own shares and enjoyed my first OBC last winter :):). I took my FCC 101 class on CC and my CCLshares 101 , so now I have OBC cause I know the ABC of it all, well almost. Also, were we supposed to get something last December, I know I didn't ?

Thank you, perfect timing , made final payment today on next cruise:).

Thank you for the good news! Will we recieve this as a check or is it added to your shares account?

Whatever you have been doing with the regular dividend will occur with the special dividend.

If you have been re-investing the regular dividend, then the special dividend will get re-invested.

If you have been getting a check for the regular dividend, you will get a check for the special dividend.

Thank you for the good news! Will we recieve this as a check or is it added to your shares account? I am soooo not familiar with this, but thanks to you and a few other CC membres, I do own shares and enjoyed my first OBC last winter :):). I took my FCC 101 class on CC and my CCLshares 101 , so now I have OBC cause I know the ABC of it all, well almost. Also, were we supposed to get something last December, I know I didn't ?

Thank you, perfect timing , made final payment today on next cruise:).

The special dividend will be paid the same way as the regular dividend. Most common choices would be either dividend reinvestment (buy more shares), cash to your account or a check

Whatever you have been doing with the regular dividend will occur with the special dividend.

If you have been re-investing the regular dividend, then the special dividend will get re-invested.

If you have been getting a check for the regular dividend, you will get a check for the special dividend.

Ah! Ah! Mystery solved... I must have the re-invest thing... I will look into it. Thank you professors Paul929207 and Caribill Guess I needed the CCL shares 201 lesson also ;)

Archived