Our Welcome Aboard Bags!!! W/PICS

albean86

Cute! Where did you get the lanyards? Or does anyone else know where to get cheap lanyards? I can't find any online.

Im pretty sure I got them on ebay :) something like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-38-BLACK-COTTON-34inch-LANYARDS-FOR-KEYS-PASSES-ID-CARDS-ETC-/281130438942?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4174ae111e

Your bags look AWWWWWWWESOME! Great job!

I would love to see a review of your wedding, too, by the way!

Can you give us a little advice on how you got so much stuff for free at Vistaprint? I have seen free giveaways for ONE of each type of item but never for 40 of them! I am having about the same amount of people at my wedding and, from what I've seen I can get each item "free" for each person, but I'd have to pay about $15-$20 in shipping each time (so I can order them free over and over again and keep paying shipping)- which would be about $600-$800!!!! (yikes)

Just wondering if that is what you meant when you said you ordered them free LOL :)

These bags look great! And I think we have the same wedding colors! I get exhausted just thinking about doing all of that. I did special bags for the bridal party and I'm pooped! LOL Does Vistaprint sell oval stickers that I can use to cover up a logo on a bag?

• 2 weeks later...
Your bags look AWWWWWWWESOME! Great job!

I would love to see a review of your wedding, too, by the way!

Can you give us a little advice on how you got so much stuff for free at Vistaprint? I have seen free giveaways for ONE of each type of item but never for 40 of them! I am having about the same amount of people at my wedding and, from what I've seen I can get each item "free" for each person, but I'd have to pay about $15-$20 in shipping each time (so I can order them free over and over again and keep paying shipping)- which would be about $600-$800!!!! (yikes)

Just wondering if that is what you meant when you said you ordered them free LOL :)

you really have to play around with the free items that you put into the cart, I think i got it down to one tote bag, one pen, one notebook, and one tshirt or keychain and it was about $6-7 in shipping I found that when I added one more item it shot up to like $15-20 in shipping, so just play around with it :)

These bags look great! And I think we have the same wedding colors! I get exhausted just thinking about doing all of that. I did special bags for the bridal party and I'm pooped! LOL Does Vistaprint sell oval stickers that I can use to cover up a logo on a bag?

good choice on the colors (we got a ton of compliments on the color scheme!) and yes vistaprint sells a sorts of stickers :) I believe i ordered some oval ones too

Where did you get the individually wrapped medicine?

i believe i got everything through amazon just search for travel size items, such as "travel advil" or "travel pepto bismol) everything should pop up you usually can get a box of 25 packets of advil for around $13 :)

• 2 years later...

Thank you so much for posting! We had not even thought of gifts for our sailing guests until I started reading threads on here. Came across yours and LOVED it! Thanks for the link to the cups... we ordered ours yesterday. I ordered all of the goodies for the "Kit" off of Amazon as well as the lanyards, drawstring backpacks and silk rose petals to put in the bottom. The ID holders I found on eBay and I got an awesome fleece (lap size) from Northeast Fleece. All color coordinated of course! I will post pics as the items come in and then a final of the finished product. So excited! Again... THANK YOU so much for sharing your ideas and links. It saved me SO MUCH time and effort!

:)

I love your bags! I have most of the items for mine, but now I feel like I need more! I can't believe the work you have put into your bags. I thought mine were a lot of work just coming up with what to put in them, but these are amazing!

Thank you so much for your post. This is very helpful. I'm exciting to start collecting things for my "welcome aboard" bags. I like the idea of handing them out the night before the cruise. I already know I will have some much to carry on the ship. Thanks again!