Help! Which Illy Machine in Mariner suites?

tate23

My husband loved the Illy coffee/espresso maker in our Mariner suite and I'd like to order one for him as a gift. Does anyone know what Illy model this is? It would even help if someone can tell me what it looks like or if it used pods. (Illy has several models and I don't even remember what it looked like!) We were in Concierce Suite, BTW.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

My husband loved the Illy coffee/espresso maker in our Mariner suite and I'd like to order one for him as a gift. Does anyone know what Illy model this is? It would even help if someone can tell me what it looks like or if it used pods. (Illy has several models and I don't even remember what it looked like!) We were in Concierce Suite, BTW.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

If I remember rightly it is the Illy Y1 espresso using pods.

it was the Lilly Y1, I just went to the Lilly website and they are actually showing the one Regent uses and it is in red....and yes it is big, boxy and red W/ pods.looks like they are having a Black Friday (now Sat) sale and it is available for 50% off reg. $249 now $125 :)

It does not say that exactly... It shows Reg price $299 or was it 249, now for $125 and yes it says Francis Francis Y1 comes in three colors, red, Blk and silver. Not clever enough to figure out link posting :(

The pic you posted is it only in Red!

Archived