Keep your curtains closed in Nassau!

mrskitkat

Wow....really can not believe the "brilliance" of these designs, the designers had the lightbulbs in their heads unscrewed...wow..what a goof...really surprised..chuckles...

Makes the 200% inside as a single look better and better on any ship...wow...Sarah

I think it would be nice to watch the ocean while soaking in the tub with a glass of wine nearby. You just got to be careful when you are in port with a ship docked next to you.

I think this thread is incredibly relevant. a) I have a great sense of humor, and will be Uber observant in ports now. "Cheap" thrills are always welcome. b) Although I love a good laugh, I am VERY insecure, and would never want to be the "exhibitionist"(Believe me, most of you would thank me for that)! And finally c) I was honestly laughing out loud over this post. It made my day!

A decent "heads up" is always welcome. I have definitely filed this one away for future "awareness".:D

Some guy mooned us last time we were in Nassau. Butt cheeks right against the glass.

That being said, who cares? Is this even worthy of a thread topic?

Worthy or not....it is an entertaining thread....lol.

We all have a story or two that include an oops moment.:D

I think it would be nice to watch the ocean while soaking in the tub with a glass of wine nearby. You just got to be careful when you are in port with a ship docked next to you.

Yes..I thought of that too..but these..5NTV8_AS01?$productdetail$

Against the windows were a bit much...

Not like having the window views by the sinks in the restrooms on the top floors of the Sears tower in Chicago!!

LOL...but those beautiful NCL tubs look great...

As far as bare butts go.... and all the rest for that matter, I have seen my share on the job!:D

Doubt I would even batt an eyelash.:)

LOL..my mom joked and gave all the guys those plumbers shirts one Christmas...Sarah

As far as bare butts go.... and all the rest for that matter, I have seen my share on the job!:D

Doubt I would even batt an eyelash.:)

LOL..my mom joked and gave all the guys those long plumbers shirts one Christmas...Sarah

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/duluth-ingenuity/mens-longtail-t-shirts/mens-longtail-t-shirts.aspx?src=G202099&admkt=&s_kwcid=TC|8004|plumbers%20shirt||S|p|18508786201&gclid=CNL2ruub9bMCFQhyQgod73oA1A

My DH and I went on out 1st cruise in Sept. We were in an interior cabin and it was at the end of the hall beside the door that leads to the laundry. My advice "When enjoy doing the do with your significant over...make sure the deadbolt is locked." We thought it was enough to just shut the door but we found out after a lady walked in on "the show."

Embarassing moment!!

Hmmn... I thought this was why Carnival's Platinum gift is the binoculars... :p
LOL - Love it!

Back in 2007 we were on Carnival Liberty, docking in Limon, Costa Rica. Already docked at the pier was AIDAaura, a German-based ship (also owned by Carnival Corporation). Liberty towered over her. What most of us aboard didn't know was that AIDA ships have a "clothes optional" deck area. And where we were on the Panorama Deck looked down right on the "clothes optional" deck on AIDAaura. As I stood on deck, a man on AIDAaura stripped down. The rest of the day we were in port, that area of Panorama Deck had lots of visitors.:p

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Having just sailied in one of those Haven suites, nothing beats them! However, there are shades that you pull down for privacy. I'm guessing some people just don't care. It is amazing to take a shower while out at sea and looking straight down into the ocean and watching a sun-set!

Archived