Need shopping help please!

sprint180

Wish I knew how to post pics. i found a dress on Kohls that I like. Here is the address http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/PRD~1090568/Chaps-Ponte-Sheath-Dress.jsp Would this be fancy enough on princess for the formal nights or does it need to be long

Here you go:

1090568?wid=400&hei=400&op_sharpen=1

I think it would be fine for formal night.

You might want to try One Stop Plus. They have clothing from several places. Maybe since its three words that was what you thought Sierra Trading Post was? I work at ups, so even if I haven't ordered from a place I am aware of whats out there. I cant think what site you were thinking of. Do you have any other information that you remember?

I'm tall but plus size, I order from lots of places but my go to sites are Onestopplus.com and also simplybe.com. I also like the other sites that were mentioned, along with old navy.

Wish I knew how to post pics. i found a dress on Kohls that I like. Here is the address http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/PRD~1090568/Chaps-Ponte-Sheath-Dress.jsp Would this be fancy enough on princess for the formal nights or does it need to be long

I think that dress is beautiful and very appropriate. It doesn't scream "cruisewear" so you might get more wear of out of it than a long formal dress.

Another place to investigate might be CJBanks.com (plus sizes) or Christopher & Banks (misses sizes). A few of the women I work with love them.

Archived