Post your favorite CRUISE PICTURES

c230k

The picture through the airplane window turned out good! Interesting view of what many of us have seen from the decks of a ship!

Thanks! We had just gotten off Carnival Liberty that morning and were really hoping that the flight path would take us over Port of Miami and we lucked out. When we got on the ship the week before, from the deck of the ship (like you mentioned), we noticed the flights taking off on the same flight path, so I had my fingers crossed.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

Thanks! We had just gotten off Carnival Liberty that morning and were really hoping that the flight path would take us over Port of Miami and we lucked out. When we got on the ship the week before, from the deck of the ship (like you mentioned), we noticed the flights taking off on the same flight path, so I had my fingers crossed.

A stroke of good fortune! And you were prepared :cool:

This one was a bit of luck. Had the camera pre-focused to around 100m just in case, but the whale took me completely by surprise. Camera was hanging around my waist so just aimed my body in the right direction and mashed the shutter button. Got 4 or 5 shots as the whale descended, but obviously didn't react fast enough for the full vertical clearance of the water.

whale1_zpsd0miv85c.jpg

This one was a bit of luck. Had the camera pre-focused to around 100m just in case, but the whale took me completely by surprise. Camera was hanging around my waist so just aimed my body in the right direction and mashed the shutter button. Got 4 or 5 shots as the whale descended, but obviously didn't react fast enough for the full vertical clearance of the water.

whale1_zpsd0miv85c.jpg

That is a GREAT picture!!!

LOVE that sunset photo it is postcard perfection. Thanks for posting it Imares1968 :D

Thank you! It was a beautiful Sunrise! Getting up early and walking around the pool deck was one of my favorite things to do. Only a few people out there that early.😃

whale1_zpsd0miv85c.jpg

Fantastic capture!!

Cozumel sunset taken from the aft of MSC Divina

<a href=http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag279/Mikesa1721/MSC%20DIVINA%20Port%20Aft%20Sunset_zpsuen6le50.jpg' alt='MSC%20DIVINA%20Port%20Aft%20Sunset_zpsuen6le50.jpg'>

Cozumel sunset taken from the aft of MSC Divina

<a href=http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag279/Mikesa1721/MSC%20DIVINA%20Port%20Aft%20Sunset_zpsuen6le50.jpg' alt='MSC%20DIVINA%20Port%20Aft%20Sunset_zpsuen6le50.jpg'>

This is very creative AND beautiful...you should enter this one in a photo contest. :)

This is very creative AND beautiful...you should enter this one in a photo contest. :)

Thanks Steelerfan!!! I had no idea there was a family in the reflection when I looked through the viewfinder,,,,a lucky shot!!:)