Post your favorite CRUISE PICTURES

c230k

There is something fascinating about the wake. You look at the pretty waves and swirls, then your mind wanders to odd places filled with questions about horsepower, fuel consumption, maximum range....well, mine does anyway!:D

Celebrity Reflection

p1553141508-5.jpg

Dave

Edited by pierces

There is something fascinating about the wake. You look at the pretty waves and swirls, then your mind wanders to odd places filled with questions about horsepower, fuel consumption, maximum range....well, mine does anyway!:D

Celebrity Reflection

p1553141508-5.jpg

Dave

Very nice! A cool shot.

Interesting picture -- tell us more.

Carnival Fascination, July 2009

ry%3D400

Thanks. Not much to tell -- just a foggy morning shot through a lifeboat/launch from the Verandah deck on Fascination out of Jacksonville, 5-night Bahamas cruise. But it was lovely. My husband undoubtedly took the photo -- I'm not usually up at sunrise! :rolleyes: He's the early-bird!

Here is the "companion" shot, which I took. Moonlight as seen from the bow:

ry%3D480

In my photo album of the cruise, I put the moonlight shot to the left and the sunrise shot to the right on one page. I captioned it, "There was evening, and there was morning..."

Thanks. Not much to tell -- just a foggy morning shot through a lifeboat/launch from the Verandah deck on Fascination out of Jacksonville, 5-night Bahamas cruise. But it was lovely. My husband undoubtedly took the photo -- I'm not usually up at sunrise! :rolleyes: He's the early-bird!

Here is the "companion" shot, which I took. Moonlight as seen from the bow:

ry%3D480

In my photo album of the cruise, I put the moonlight shot to the left and the sunrise shot to the right on one page. I captioned it, "There was evening, and there was morning..."

Thank you

I thought you were having a foggy morning.

YW Really enjoying all the pictures here and thought I would join in, but I am definitely an amateur.

Regarding your PS - We were on Oasis during the inaugural year when I snapped that one and I think she (Oasis) was intimidating the tour boat a little. Everyone on deck were making similar comments and waiting for something to happen. LOL:D

OK - your animated GIF make a fool out of me for about 10 seconds.... :) I love it!!

Lady_G