teppanyaki for lunch on jewel?

themwl

I've seen mentions of being able to do teppanyaki for lunch on the Jewel. Has anyone done it? Is it the same price and menu as dinner? Thanks!

We did this on the Dawn and lunch was half price - $12.50. The menu is an abbreviated version of the dinner menu and scale back a bit. For example, instead of filet mignon at dinner, at lunch you will receive sirloin. It was delicious, however. We loved the fact that we only paid $37.50 instead of $75 and our party of three was only joined by two others.

Thanks, jdvmd! Do you remember if the lunch reservations were offered online in advance like the dinner ones?

We booked rather last minute (two weeks or so) and didn't bother to make any reservations ahead of time. That said, I don't remember it being offered when I did look. We signed up one day after eating lunch at the buffet. Most people do not know it is offered. There were only five people at our lunch. Think Teppanayki on the Dawn offers 22 or 23 seats.

Archived